U23D

Spikey

Went and seen this today and it was utterly sensational. The 3d technology was superb and you really did feel a part of the crowd. I'm a massive u2 fan anyway but i would advise anyone to go just for the 3d stuff alone. I've never seen anything at the flicks twice but my good lady and myself are defo going again next week. It was that good.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Went and seen this today and it was utterly sensational. The 3d technology was superb and you really did feel a part of the crowd. I'm a massive u2 fan anyway but i would advise anyone to go just for the 3d stuff alone. I've never seen anything at the flicks twice but my good lady and myself are defo going again next week. It was that good.

Bono is the Antichrist you are paying to see Satan.

Bono is the Antichrist you are paying to see Satan.

Why?

You're the third person this week I've seen or heard with an opinion along those lines about Bono.

I know he can be a bit of a pain in the arse, but......

Guest S.U.S.S.
Why?

You're the third person this week I've seen or heard with an opinion along those lines about Bono.

I know he can be a bit of a pain in the arse, but......

He is the personification of evil and must not be trusted. I hear he even eats quiche!:scared::eek::scared:

He is the personification of evil and must not be trusted. I hear he even eats quiche!:scared::eek::scared:

Quiche? He's never been offered nor asked for quiche round at Chez U. :hae36:

Archived