HEARTS V GLASGOW

Miller Jambo 60

The police were quiet , mupps had to swallow their pride .

GORGIE RULE

They must have been told to lay off as they are in the spotlight at the moment.

Long may it continue.

winston churchill

GORGIE RULE

legend dougster.

break out the riot gear,hearts are here.

I much preferred it when it was written like this:

GORGIE RULE

Its just not the same in black and small letters :(

cheeseypleasey

the police at motherwell railway platform 1 lifted a guy for singing to loud coming down the stairs "breach of the peace " ,pretty harsh i think

gfa police= tossers!

**** me.

these are the issues that make or break a season for Hearts,

some wee ***** is lifted. big deal.

happens every week in every city and town in scotland.

the polis weren't so heavy handed today.

big deal. probly fed up of moanin faced edimbru ***** an inferiotiy complex.

The real issue is... we won today.. even though we never put the ball in the net of our own accord.

and now our top scorer is being punted and a bunch of ex commie alcoholics in the erse end of nowhere will get the cash for it.

aye, gorgie rules right enough son..

The real issue is... we won today.. even though we never put the ball in the net of our own accord.

Agreed.

Rejoice.

Oh and since when have own goals not counted?

The team playing at home today and chasing a European spot couldn't manage to put the ball in our net of their own accord.

Things aren't ideal, A good win is a good win though.

GORGIE RULE

**** me.

QUOTE]

Bugger, didn't realise winning by an own goal counted for less. Wish I'd never celebrated the goal today now.

Car parts man, if you don't understand then surely YOU need to use the link!

SERIOUSLY

GORGIE RULES

:confused:

I might have to put you in the same bracket as doug46 ...... the uneducated/simple bracket.

:confused:

I might have to put you in the same bracket as doug46 ...... the uneducated/simple bracket.

I'll let you decide:p

But to keep me in the same "bracket" as doug46 would do me fine!!

Oh dear!

When you fall off your ivory tower i'm sure the likes of us will gladly catch you (stop your descent).

What i'm trying to say is that doug is a Jambo through and through and so am I and when you try to bring people down to your level it just disnae work!!

HMFC TO THE GRAVE

GORGIE RULES

When you fall off your ivory tower i'm sure the likes of us will gladly catch you (stop your descent).

What i'm trying to say is that doug is a Jambo through and through and so am I and when you try to bring people down to your level it just disnae work!!

I am trying to bring people up to my level rather down to your nethanderal level.

I am trying to bring people up to my level rather down to your nethanderal level.

Was there really a need for that?

Quite petty to say the least.

Well said, Neobis. We need people like you to educate the unwashed masses on here! :rolleyes: By the way, can you tell me what nethanderal means? Is it anything like neanderthal?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

So what, there are hardly ever policing/stewarding problems at Fir Park. Yesterday was no exception. The real issue is the policing orchestrated by Celtic Supporters Club London Road Police Station sub branch.

Incidentally, Motherwell is not in Glasgow!

Sniffer

;)

GORGIE RULE

doug mate not having a dig but this post and quite a few others you have posted on this subject are mince and whats worse anti productive i like attending away games i

its not hearts vs glasgow or hearts v the strathclyde police its hearts v the treatment we receive at one ground i.e celtic park we go to m/well st mirren ibrox killie ect all marshalled by strath polis we have no problem there

its one grounds stewards and and one grounds police command structure that has it in for us

portobellojambo1
doug mate not having a dig but this post and quite a few others you have posted on this subject are mince and whats worse anti productive i like attending away games i

its not hearts vs glasgow or hearts v the strathclyde police its hearts v the treatment we receive at one ground i.e celtic park we go to m/well st mirren ibrox killie ect all marshalled by strath polis we have no problem there

its one grounds stewards and and one grounds police command structure that has it in for us

Agree.

Strathclyde Police were so low key yesterday I didn't even realise there were any inside the ground. And that is how a football crowd should be policed, the police staying in the background, possibly monitoring possible flashpoints of trouble via CCTV, not in your face actively trying to cause trouble where none exists.

Whilst Celtic continue to employ their own stewards, whom one wouldn't have to be a rocket scientist to work out are all Celtic fans, and continue to use police officers who are in the main Celtic fans (something confirmed in a conversation I had with a senior police officer yesterday prior to the match) we will continue to be treated as we were last week.

Archived