?15 for free

IronJambo

IF you've never used ladbrokes bingo before.

if you have a ladbrokes account and haven't used bingo or you don't have a ladbrokes account do as follows....(obviously you need to open an account though!)

new bingo customers get a ?20 bonus for spending ?5. so go to bingo (you'll see the offer under promotions) and put ?5 in your wallet then just spend it on bingo. it'll probably take 24 hours but ladbrokes will then give you ?20.

they say you can only spend it on bingo but it goes into your "games" wallet which means you can then spend it on roulette. you have to spend your ?20 before you can withdraw it.

so you can put ?5 on red and ?5 on black (they refund half your stake for 0). then you can do the same again. you are now able to withdraw what is left of your bonus which is probably ?20. if you're very unlucky it'll be ?10 which is still a profit.

you might find to take it out you have to transfer it to your sports wallet

Chaka Demus & pliers
All well and good until you roll 2 0's.

Stick 50p on zero as well - you're still making money

duckandcover
All well and good until you roll 2 0's.

Even if you do he says that you get half your stake back. So in the unlikely event of getting two zeros you would still be profitable by 5 pounds.

Just done it just now, I've had success in scams like this before so I'm more than willing to do it again.

Cheers.

:2thumbsup:

Say What Again
Just done it just now, I've had success in scams like this before so I'm more than willing to do it again.

Cheers.

:2thumbsup:

Going to do it when I get home. It's worth a try for a fiver.

i got around ?17.50 from it as i won some cash at bingo!

i'll be doing another one at william hills which should bring in a guaranteed ?19 but i won't post it until i've done it so i'm sure it works!

i might have a couple more, and i'll post all i have that i know work out

The Old Tolbooth

Can existing account holders do it too mate?

Edit - Just re read your post again and realised I can do this.

Off to try it now

heartsfc_fan
Ladbrokes site is down for maintenance apparently.

JamboinAberdeen has probably raised suspision ;)

Say What Again
Ladbrokes site is down for maintenance apparently.

Working for me mate.

I just played my fist ?1 and was 1 number away from winning ?39 :10900:

The Old Tolbooth

Well I tried to spend my fiver in the Bingo and ended up winning around ?30 :D

Do I still get my free ?20 because I spent more than a fiver placing bets but just couldn't lose on the fishy bandit game?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It will work but your Laddies account will be closed if they suspect you are trying to fiddle it. Pish bookies anyway. :)

Jambo Hud316

have created account and added ?5 and now playing bingo...so in 2 days time I should have ?20 in my games account?

Made ?10 profit as I gambled away ?5.

Cheers.

:th_o:

I bought ?5 of bingo tickets and got 2 lines so won ?13.58! Now just waiting on my bonus being credited!

for those with no bonus did you read the t&c's? think a couple of games were exluded from the offer...maybe you played these?

The Old Tolbooth
for those with no bonus did you read the t&c's? think a couple of games were exluded from the offer...maybe you played these?

That's probably what I did mate, I played games within the bingo section but I didn't realise there were certain games that weren't included, oh well never mind, still a good find mate :2thumbsup:

I just played standard bingo. 50p ticket games. Grrr.

do what bobo says. a little moan and they'll probably give you it regardless. i;ve done it with a couple of bookies in the past.

John, you should do the same

• 2 weeks later...
Email them and ask what happened to your bonus: [email protected]

I emailed them yesterday to say the ?20 hadn't went into my account, I got a very nice email back saying it had now been credited :10900:

It pays to complain sometimes

does this still work? I cant see anything on their site.

the bonus is still there. if you go to the bingo section and look at "promotions" (on the menu on the left) you'll find it at the bottom. no reason why it shouldn't work now

Success :10900:

?20 profit for me

Possibly the best post ever on JKB.....Thanks very much to the original poster

Archived