Zal very doubtful for St Midden

Clerry Jambo

Can't believe how many Bouzid haters we have. He'll prove them wrong soon enough though.

I quite like him. I think he'll prove to be a good signing but he's nowhere near as good as Zal or Jose at the moment. He'll take time to get used to the physical nature and pace of Scottish football.

Guest JamboRobbo
I quite like him. I think he'll prove to be a good signing but he's nowhere near as good as Zal or Jose at the moment. He'll take time to get used to the physical nature and pace of Scottish football.

But he also has a first touch and can pick a pass. And can read the game. IMO.

I agree, his passing and control are pretty good for a centre half.

He didn't read the game too well for Hamilton's goal on Saturday though. :10900:

Guest JamboRobbo
I agree, his passing and control are pretty good for a centre half.

He didn't read the game too well for Hamilton's goal on Saturday though. :10900:

Problem on Saturday was us losing the ball stupidly, and a RB being caught a yard deeper than the rest of his defence when they were pushing up. A lesson which I'm sure has been learned.

Problem on Saturday was us losing the ball stupidly, and a RB being caught a yard deeper than the rest of his defence when they were pushing up. A lesson which I'm sure has been learned.

Wee Craig did make a bit of a mistake there but Bouzid's positioning was all wrong. Like I said at the time, they are both young guys just starting out in the first team and i'm sure they will learn from it.

All spot on. McCulloch's goal v the Huns being yet another example of our inability to cope with arial battles.

Bouzid also has a terrible habit of fluffing headers or clearances out of dangerous positions right back into the penalty area or straight back to opposing players. He's done it a few times and it's horrible to watch. The goal v Zagreb being a perfect example.

agreed. if he keeps the heid i'm sure zaliukas will go on to prove he's the real deal. i don't "hate" bouzid either but he appears to be cut from a different cloth from zaliukas who would seem to be better suited to the particular physical demands of the game here.

anyhoo... i'm off to flog a deid horse and i will leave the more difficult task in your capable hands. ;)

Don't get me wrong I like Bouzid and i'm delighted we signed him as i think he'll prove to be a great asset. But at this very moment in time, our best pairing is Zal and Jose. They both have some football about them too.

I think we have some very good defenders at the club and where we're let down sometimes is more in the midfield. It's also a very different defence to last season's, so they're bedding in a bit. Zal gives us stability as he knows what the SPL's about

I'm away to help Vic wi that horse

Seymour M Hersh

True but gets a little too tight to players on occasion and has the Ibby Tall habit of trying to nip infront of the attacker to poach the ball. Having said that I quite like him and he has a great attitude.

We_are_the_Hearts

Weird. Because you question aspects of a players game you become a hater? Only on Kickback I suppose.

They are Zals strong points also imo.

Guest JamboRobbo
Weird. Because you question aspects of a players game you become a hater? Only on Kickback I suppose.

Agreed. It's ridiculous. But that is JKB for you.

Get stuck in BIG ZIDDY!

any better?:smiley2:

:nah: TAXI

What about Big Boo, like they do with Boo Weekey the golfer. That way if hes having a mare he won't know if wer'e slagging him or cheering him :10900:

Did anyone else see Zaliukas march Antoine-Curier into the back of the net last weekend??

Hamilton had a corner,Zaliukas and Antoine-Curier were on the goal-line giving it a bit of jostling,on both parts, and then Zaliukas basically marched him over the goal-line right to the back of the net.

They were both laughing about it,but it was a little "obvious" even by Zaliukas' previously flagged rep for holding :)

Archived