U19's Today

Susie-Jambo-66

Cheers for that :( Do u know who was playing and who scored :)

Rapnik and Gary Glen scored ( great goal from Gary on what I think is his 1st match back? - he came on as a sub in the 2nd half)

Keeper was from the 15's I think as Harry is injured. Copil came on towards the end, the young striker from the 17's Scott Robinson also came on.

The lads meet them again on Thursday on their home turf in the scottish cup so think they will be fired up after today's result.

Rapnik and Gary Glen scored ( great goal from Gary on what I think is his 1st match back? - he came on as a sub in the 2nd half)

Keeper was from the 15's I think as Harry is injured. Copil came on towards the end, the young striker from the 17's Scott Robinson also came on.

The lads meet them again on Thursday on their home turf in the scottish cup so think they will be fired up after today's result.

Its good to see glen is back, I personally don't rate him but you can't argue with his stats and he definitely should be top of the list of those to get a chance when he is fully fit.

Its good to see glen is back, I personally don't rate him but you can't argue with his stats and he definitely should be top of the list of those to get a chance when he is fully fit.

You really do beggar belief...LOL

portobellojambo1

Quote - "It's good to see Glen back, I personally don't rate him....."

Comedy gold.

May one ask if you have ever seen him, or any of the U19's playing regularly.

I don't mind passing comment on people I view in the 1st team, but cannot actually offer any sort of critique, either positive or negative, on players I have never seen playing, and I do not go along to U19 games.

Toxteth O'Grady
Quote - "It's good to see Glen back, I personally don't rate him....."

Comedy gold.

May one ask if you have ever seen him, or any of the U19's playing regularly.

I don't mind passing comment on people I view in the 1st team, but cannot actually offer any sort of critique, either positive or negative, on players I have never seen playing, and I do not go along to U19 games.

I don't think that our Reindeer friend can aswer as he is suspended yet again.

He clearly has issues with all the young players. Jealousy seems like the most obvious reason.

I know Gary Glen had a nasty injury (leg break I think). It's good to know that he is back. I haven't seen very much of him but he has looked OK the couple of times I've seen him.

I hope he can do well for us and get a better apprearance for the first team than the miserable debut that he was given against Dundee Utd last season.

homer-woohoo.gif

Another week on here without Prancerballs.

That's two suspensions in the last 3 weeks?

Tut tut Avram. At this rate you'll be reappearing as 'someone' else before the month's out.

:nono:

homer-woohoo.gif

Another week on here without Prancerballs.

That's two suspensions in the last 3 weeks?

Tut tut Avram. At this rate you'll be reappearing as 'someone' else before the month's out.

:nono:

Bloody hope not.

Glen is a very good player. I lot of people go on about Branny and Temps but Glen is the best of the lot right now.

Glad to see his injury hasn't kept him out for the entire season as was first suspected.

the samaritins must be fed up with you, JUST DO IT and give us a break

Archived