talk107 now

pivoman

Vlad's got a 5 year plan though.

Completely irrelevant response to the OP.

Not like you eh...troller and Hobo all wrapped in one.

We should just send Makela packing, give him some cash up front and give his wages to Velicka. What an incredible squandering and mis-management of the clubs resources. No wonder Velicka would consider a move to a 5th rate club like Viking Stavanger.

I dont know about the others BUT Jose is on 3000 euros Per Week.

If Donkey has that one wrong he could have others wrong????

How can you be so sure?

winston churchill
Completely irrelevant response to the OP.

Not like you eh...troller and Hobo all wrapped in one.

and still getting away with it.

Walter Bishop
discussing wages

jose 7k

makela 5k

tall 10-12k

velecka ?950 per week

says donkey

K.G.B............still watching you!

B@ll@cks.

Jose is on around 2k per week, and Tall is nearer 5k, Makela i havent got a clue, Larry is our highest paid and doesnt even earn 1ok per week.

Imo Donkey is a donkey!!!

B@ll@cks.

Jose is on around 2k per week, and Tall is nearer 5k, Makela i havent got a clue, Larry is our highest paid and doesnt even earn 1ok per week.

Imo Donkey is a donkey!!!

so he will be wrong about the liths wages as well?

K.G.B................still watching you!:cool:

It's not news that the Lithuanians (prob excepting Janny) are / were on peanuts.

Strangest marketing ploy, this.

Showcase then / pay them peanuts / if one of them is any good, p'ss him off and/or sell him.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I would be absolutly raging to have my wages (obscene or not) discussed on the radio. It isn't the players fault what the club offer them. If your Makela and Hearts offer you 7k a week what the **** are you going to do. Of course your going to sign up.

There are tadpoles in rivers on Jupiter that know we pay (have paid) stupid wages. We paid stupid wages when we won the cup and qualified for Champs League. Every team with a hint of ambition pay big wages. Its an unfortunate by product of modern football.

I agree some players deserve it, most dont. Your not going to stop it

Reckon the liths live rent free; which in Edinburgh could be up to ?300 a week for decent accom.

Velicka is renting Kenny Millers house at Meggetland - next door to Naylor.

Velicka is renting Kenny Millers house at Meggetland - next door to Naylor.

Is that his old house? Just he bought a newly built house at Gogarbank, just before he move down to Derby.

at the start of vlads time at the club contracts were handed out like they were going out of fashion. Tall's contract was a joke ! But i think they have learned from there mistakes and are now being very prudent with the wages of the players. i think this has costed us Velkica leaving. You need to pay players what they are worth not look at where they have come from !

When we signed Kingston a Ghanian website reported that he was getting US$15,000 per week i.e. about ?7,500. The Scottish media then said that he was on ?15,000 a week.

Archived