Chelsea v Spurs

Julio

Chelsea or Spurs?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Chelsea or Spurs?

• Chelsea
    • Tottenham

Guest S.U.S.S.

Nice to see the Celtic minded posters:p having so much fun taking an indirect pop at those they see as rangers fans.

Funny, i thought it was Spurs V Chelsea, how wrong you can be.;)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Spurs. Totally deserved to win today. And to see Terry and co walking up those steps to collect their losers medals was brilliant. Haha. Today proved that cheating doesnt always win you things.

Well done Spurs. Totally deserved to win today. And to see Terry and co walking up those steps to collect their losers medals was brilliant. Haha. Today proved that cheating doesnt always win you things.

Who put your shower out again? And a great result last week in the FA Cup. The Spanish waiters getting found out. Scally s cum. :)

First Division/FA Premier League

Winners: 1955, 2005, 2006

2nd Division

Winners: 1984, 1989

FA Cup

Winners: 1970, 1997, 2000

League Cup

Winners: 1965, 1998, 2005

FA Charity Shield/Community Shield

Winners: 1956, 2000, 2005

Full Members' Cup

Winners: 1986, 1990

UEFA Cup Winners' Cup

Winners: 1971, 1998

UEFA Super Cup

Winners: 1998

FA Youth Cup

Winners: 1960, 1961

:whistling:

;)

Leaving aside the youth cups I make that only 5 trophies before stage one of the cheque book arrived.

Stage one - Bates and Harding, Chelsea Village era - rich

Stage two - Abramovitch - very rich

markletissier

YASSSSS!!!!!

my ancient tottenham top with Klinsmann 18 on the back was sported with pride this afternoon!!!

come on ye spurssssssssss!

Hahahahahaha!

Another season Chelsea fans were so confident of winning the Quadrouple and they aint!

Well played Tottenham, Arsenal were destroyed by them and they won the cup by playing some awesome football.

And Cech again howler at a big game!

Priceless!

Hahahahahaha!

Another season Chelsea fans were so confident of winning the Quadrouple and they aint!

Well played Tottenham, Arsenal were destroyed by them and they won the cup by playing some awesome football.

And Cech again howler at a big game!

Priceless!

An Arsenal fan saying "Well played Tottenham" you don't quite get all the nuances of London football yet do you?

An Arsenal fan saying "Well played Tottenham" you don't quite get all the nuances of London football yet do you?

I prefer to see a team who dont spend millions and millions every season win something, even if it is Tottenham.

Spurs atleast play some good football, and were the better team on the day.

Chelsea deserved it.

Well dont Spurs.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I prefer to see a team who dont spend millions and millions every season win something, even if it is Tottenham.

Chelsea deserved it.

Well dont Spurs.

Hiya, it's your stalker here.

Just off the top of my head.

Bent - ?16 million

Hutton - ?9 million

Berbatov - ?10 million

Gareth Bale - ?10 million

Hiya, it's your stalker here.

Just off the top of my head.

Bent - ?16 million

Hutton - ?9 million

Off the top of my head

Andriy Shevchenko ?30.8 million

Anelka ?15 million

Kearney pal.

You said it's nice to see a team who don't spend millions and millions on players win something.

I pointed out that they do.

Can you quote the bit where I compared them to Chelsea.

Sorry buddy boy but I'm right.

Yes I meant in the sense as Chelsea have spent over 250 million since Abramovich has came and what have Tottenham spent?

They played better football through the tournament than Chelsea and deserved the victory even though they destroyed Arsenal which wasnt very nice.

Well done Spurs.

Yes I meant in the sense as Chelsea have spent over 250 million since Abramovich has came and what have Tottenham spent?

They played better football through the tournament than Chelsea and deserved the victory even though they destroyed Arsenal which wasnt very nice.

Well done Spurs.

Aw OK.

Maybe explain things a bit better in the future and you won't look like a silly billy. :)

I'm glad Spurs won as well .... loved the fans celebrations and Keanes face.

It's just another game for Chelsea.

The Old Tolbooth
Pfft.

Next derby at Tynie, You'll be in Robbos shouting, 'are there any boomtownrats in the house?'

FACT. ;)

:laugh:

Ha ha ha!! You could be right there!

I'll get a beer outta you yet! :D

maltese jambo

Chelsea deserved it.

Well dont Spurs.

As a spurs 'fan' i've been unhappy about the ridiculous amounts of cash spurs have been paying for players, as well as several poor managerial appointments.

Bent, Bale and Hutton are obscene signings and to say the least, we should be winning a dam sight more than the Carling Cup for a return on the money spent.

Chelsea are still the better team, and have had a much bigger return for their spending.

Spurs took a big step forward yesterday, the bottlers such as robbie keane and have finally tasted success, and i hope that this is the start of something for spurs, because its long overdue.

As a spurs 'fan' i've been unhappy about the ridiculous amounts of cash spurs have been paying for players, as well as several poor managerial appointments.

Bent, Bale and Hutton are obscene signings and to say the least, we should be winning a dam sight more than the Carling Cup for a return on the money spent.

Chelsea are still the better team, and have had a much bigger return for their spending.

Spurs took a big step forward yesterday, the bottlers such as robbie keane and have finally tasted success, and i hope that this is the start of something for spurs, because its long overdue.

What a load of tosh. Apart from the silly money spent on Bent the spending has been pretty much the norm for a top half team. And the spending on Bale and Gunter are the same as Arsenal etc have been coughing up for promising young players. ?14m for Walcott anyone?

loveofthegame

Im personally delighted Spurs won. Ever since the Jol days i've liked them and their players, in particular Keane and Berbatov.

My mate was also their in the Spurs end and i got a phone call from him ****ting himself at half time of E/T. Nice to get a phonecall from the New Wembley.

So their you go, i wanted Spurs to win and they did. I can certainly state quite happily none of this stemmed from Celtic, Rangers, Ireland, Jews or anything else for that matter.

When did whatever team you cheered on outwith Hearts become a political and/or religious choice?!

Archived