Chelsea or Spurs?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Chelsea or Spurs?

• Chelsea
    • Tottenham

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Totally agree. This is a Hearts forum - I'm a Hearts fan & don't feel the need to "support" an English team. Is supporting Hearts not enough for you guys or is it because you're not glory hunters in Scotland it's ok to be a glory hunter in England?

Just interested, I don't understand why people follow more than 1 team.

And you think following Spurs is gloryhunting? Sheesh!

I'm just cheesed of that it's another sporting event that Sky have taken away from people who don't pay them a fortune.

Guest S.U.S.S.
And you think following Spurs is gloryhunting? Sheesh!

I'm just cheesed of that it's another sporting event that Sky have taken away from people who don't pay them a fortune.

Council tv sucks.:)

Hopefully Chelski will not spoil yet another cup final and Spurs win with another attacking display, ok they cannot defend, but hopefully Berbatov and Robbie Keane are on fire today......:thumb::band:

Totally agree. This is a Hearts forum - I'm a Hearts fan & don't feel the need to "support" an English team. Is supporting Hearts not enough for you guys or is it because you're not glory hunters in Scotland it's ok to be a glory hunter in England?

Just interested, I don't understand why people follow more than 1 team.

Whats glory hunting about having an English team!?!? :cool:

portobellojambo1

Have no connection to either club whatsoever, been to Tottenham Hotspur's ground once, in a playing capacity as a youth, also only been to Stamford Bridge once, mid 70's for a game against Leeds United, when I, and a Birmingham City fan I was with (we were in London on a training course from work), somehow became embroiled in a rather wild "skirmish" within the ground that was only going to have one side winning.

I suspect Chelsea could be on the losing side again today, but will watch the match with no real care as to the outcome.

portobellojambo1
Can't believe i am going to miss this.

Burd has organised a goddam meet the parents scenario.

She has no sky. :sad:

Think you should really go along, should be an enlightening experience for your "burd" to meet her parents for the first time. :rolleyes:

Where is the third option

'Who gives a fiddlers ****'

Can't stand Chelsea so probs spurs tho

Good you will be dissapointed when Terry lifts the cup up once again................:cool:

Think you should really go along, should be an enlightening experience for your "burd" to meet her parents for the first time. :rolleyes:

I usually love Sundays as well.

3 games of football, maybe a cheeky wee pizza delivery, chillin on my own, a couple of cans, it's all good.

But not today.

:sad:

Good you will be dissapointed when Terry lifts the cup up once again................:cool:

Looking forward to seeing it. :)

Probably Spurs as I was interested in them as a VERY young kid as Dave Mackay played for them. Also an ex Bonnyrigg Rose Player, John White had just passed away.

However, Tommy Walker played for Chelsea.... :confused:

However, Tommy Walker played for Chelsea.... :confused:

As did Eamonn Bannon. Get the blue and white scarf out Dave. You know it makes sense. ;)

As did Eamonn Bannon. Get the blue and white scarf out Dave. You know it makes sense. ;)

I did like their early 70s all dark blue strip. Though that was the bees knees. :)

I did like their early 70s all dark blue strip. Though that was the bees knees. :)

Liked the mid 80's away top white with red and blue thin hoops. :)

Spurs are indeed Hibs. Unfortunately, Newcastle = Hearts. (Liverpool = Celtic, Chelsea = Rangers, Everton = Aberdeen, Nottingham Forest = Dundee United).

I've always seen Aston Villa as being the English equivalent of Hearts. From memory I think we are mentioned in their official club history. Both clubs were formed in 1874, both enjoyed trophy laden early years, both have had long spell without a trophy, both have suffered spells outwith the top flight, plus we play in similar colours. Incidently Villa have been heavily influenced by Scots throughout their history and still have the lion rampant is part of their badge as was introduced by a former director William McGregor.

Spurs.

Always good to see the underdog win.

I think the Chelsea fans won't be that bothered if they don't win, whereas the Spurs fane will be over the moon.

Chelsea FC will rip Inter a new anus should they meet in the Champions League. ;)

Had a Tottenham top when I was a lad, and always remember Hearts playing them pre season during the 70's, so come on Spurs

Had a Tottenham top when I was a lad

Didn't realise they did replica tops in the 1940s with rationing and all that....

Stong Chelsea team. Be interesting to see how Drogba and Anelka do up top.

Top stuff!

Mrs Therapist is watching American Idol until 14:58. :mad:

Top stuff!

Mrs Therapist is watching American Idol until 14:58. :mad:

Just said that that mob have won 2 out of their last 42 against the Mighty Blues. What a record. :)

Can't see that record improving today. ;)

Incidentally, I have tickets for the Olympiacos game. ;)

Blue is the colour, football is the game....:)

Can't see that record improving today. ;)

Incidentally, I have tickets for the Olympiacos game. ;)

Blue is the colour, football is the game....:)

I reckon so. Enjoy the CL game. Heres hoping this is the year. Wheres the final?

Will it be Chelsea will it be Leeds, here's what she said to me, wash your mouth out son and go get your father's gun and shoot the Chelse ****, shoot the Chelse ****!!

WE HATE CHELSEA;)

Seymour M Hersh
in the Carling cup final. Who does everybody want to win?

Blue is the colour. ;)

Sitting o n the fence there. Both clubs have blue in their strips!!

Will it be Chelsea will it be Leeds, here's what she said to me, wash your mouth out son and go get your father's gun and shoot the Chelse ****, shoot the Chelse ****!!

WE HATE CHELSEA;)

One nil :) Go on Drogba. :)

Paul Robinson, **** off you usless ****ing ******, you never deserve to wear Tottenham colours again you ugly ****ing ****!

LOL. Go on Englands Number Ten................:)

I have to say that Spurs have been the better team by a mile so far, shame they can't finish their dinner though...

I have to say that Spurs have been the better team by a mile so far, shame they can't finish their dinner though...

Chelsea are strolling it. :)

Robbie Keane's a tw*t.

He's continually moaning at the ref over nothing incidents.

He is indeed. Thats why he would fit in perfectly at Sellick. A match made in mhankie hell. ;)

Archived