1 member has voted

1. 1. Chelsea or Spurs?

• Chelsea
    • Tottenham

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really fussed.

I like seeing the big teams get beaten, so on that I would go Spurs.

But seeing as I'm really to bothered I'll not vote.:)

Spurs.

They're as close as I've got to an English team. Used to have a soft spot for Chelsea but living near the Bridge has put me right off the feckers.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
in the Carling cup final. Who does everybody want to win?

Blue is the colour. ;)

Bigot.

Hun without the busfare.

Knuckle dragger.

;)

Not really bothered who wins, but wouldn't be dissapointed if Spurs won. They have good forwards, good to watch.

I think Chelsea will win though, overall i just think they have better players, although I'm looking forward to a good game.

I'll be supporting Spurs.

Lesser of two evils.

:D

Seems the majority do. :confused: Oh well no one likes us we don't care to steal a line from a south London shower. ;)

I quite like both teams though don't support either.

Would be nice to see Ledley King lift a trophy since it seems like his career is very close to over.

ToadKiller Dog

Chelsea have suggs from madness

spurs have Chaz an Dave,

there is no competition Spurs every time.

hot shot Tottenham

Chelsea for me. My English club of choice.

I can't help but see Spurs as the Hibs of English football. Romanticised by their ubiquitous media presence, yet fail to deliver again and again and again...

Im heading down tomorrow to support spurs and very much in need for 3 tickets if anyone knows of any going spare without having to pay near a grand to get

I can't help but see Spurs as the Hibs of English football. Romanticised by their ubiquitous media presence, yet fail to deliver again and again and again...

I agree, but watch what you're saying or Tazio will be on to bitch-slap you for bad-mouthing his team :laugh:

I agree, but watch what you're saying or Tazio will be on to bitch-slap you for bad-mouthing his team :laugh:

I think if he read my post it would feel like Groundhog day for him...:P

I can't help but see Spurs as the Hibs of English football.

Surely you mean *Newcastle?

* Insert any shower of useless tossers here who think they're way way better than they are.

I can't help but see Spurs as the Hibs of English football.

Spurs have won a cup in :106years:

Surely you mean *Newcastle?

* Insert any shower of useless tossers here who think they're way way better than they are.

I can see why you would say that, but (and perhaps it is just me) do you not notice the constant toadying that Spurs get in the media? The myth's perpetuated about the "Spurs way" of playing football etc etc ?

No other club gets this, unless in a patronising one off sort of way.

Chelsea for me. My English club of choice.

Spurs are indeed Hibs. Unfortunately, Newcastle = Hearts. (Liverpool = Celtic, Chelsea = Rangers, Everton = Aberdeen, Nottingham Forest = Dundee United).

Spurs are indeed Hibs. Unfortunately, Newcastle = Hearts. (Liverpool = Celtic, Chelsea = Rangers, Everton = Aberdeen, Nottingham Forest = Dundee United).

I think Rangers are more of an Arsenal match, rather than Chelsea.

Not sure if I agree with the Newcastle comparison either, although that may be me just putting my head in the sand!

Indeed. Which is why, as a Hearts/Newcastle supporter, I am doubly cursed! :ahhhhhhh:

Fozzyonthefence
You're missing a choice; " who gives a flying ****"

Totally agree. This is a Hearts forum - I'm a Hearts fan & don't feel the need to "support" an English team. Is supporting Hearts not enough for you guys or is it because you're not glory hunters in Scotland it's ok to be a glory hunter in England?

Just interested, I don't understand why people follow more than 1 team.

Archived