"only an excuse" tour in the weej tonight!

bigbryanthejambo

bigbryanthejambo

Anyone else going to the show 2night or during the run?

I am throroughly looking forward to it tonight- cant wait to see the Csaba one! =O)

Wonder if johnny Watson will wait until time added on to do all ra sellick ones. Do them with seconds to go??:10900::10900:

It's also on tomorrow night at the Brunton Theatre in Musselburgh and I have to admit that I was seriously tempted to grab some last minute tickets...

I hope there's plenty of heckling asking why they think it's amusing to perpetuate the insidious sectarianism prevalent in, but not exclusive to, Old Firm circles under the guise of 'Och, it's only a wee joke'.

There's plenty of other things about Scottish football that are laughable.

Christ, is this still doing the rounds?

I wonder if they tailor the script to wherever they're performing or if they just do OF "gags" ad nauseum?

bigbryanthejambo

complimentary tickets for me tonight- wouldnt have paid to go see it, but you cannae knock Johnny Watson for a belly laugh or two.

And aye, agreed he should do more up to date stuff, but if he does a good Csaba I'll be happy! :10900:

vlad on the tyne
No doubt it'll be full of up-to-the-minute impersonations such as Denis Law and Frank MacAvennie!

fergus mcann tae, "ye wanna sign for sellick" old firm gold that was

Archived