" The Official X Factor BETTING Extravaganza! "

Jeepers

OK, that was my impression of the guy doing the voice over. Fair to say that it was an uncanny likeness. Let's make this essentially a BETTING purpose thread. The show itself isn't much worth debating. We all know who is good, we all know who is crap. But being a gambling man, I think it's time the gamblers took a different avenue. We can all bet on the nags, the football, the dogs, personally, I would bet on anything, e.g : whats faster? a hamster or a guinea pig? who talks the biggest amount of preverbial b*ll*cks on kickback: Sean Lawson or Victorian? (just kiddin guys :smiley2: ) My cheeky fiver on Charlie to win big brother when 8/1 was looking half decent at one point, only for the gay gazza to start acting like the biggest prima donna going. Aye, nice one lad. BUT THIS, is about talent. Kind of. I've had a look at the odds from different websites. I think betting early would be a cunning plan: I've highlighted my choices of who I think will be there near the end:

William Hill's X Factor Winner Odds :

Danyl Johnson 3/1

Stacey Soloman 11/2

Lucie Jones 11/2

Olly Murs 11/2

Joseph McElderry 10/1

Jamie Archer 10/1

Lloyd Daniels 14/1

Rachel Adedeji 16/1

Rikki Loney 20/1

Kandy Rain 20/1

Scott James 20/1

Jade Fubara 25/1

Ethan Boroian 25/1

Miss F.R.A.N.K 25/1

John & Edward 33/1

Miss Fitz 33/1

Shanna Goodhead 33/1

Daniel Pearce 33/1

Rozelle Phillip 40/1

Daniel Fox 40/1

Duane Lamonte 66/1

Lydia Kabasele 66/1

Stacey McClean 66/1

Daryl Markham 80/1

Katy Bullock 100/1

Roy Robson 100/1

Michael Hough 100/1

Daniel Williams 100/1

Ashanti Webbe 100/1

This is what the real gamblers are doing this autumn. X Factor betting. Don't miss out.

• 1 month later...

Well thanks to Simon, its now down to Danyl or Olly. I had ?20 on each of them. ?20 on Lucie :43: and a fiver on the other two. Pretty confident still though. Mon the Olly.

Sexton Hardcastle

My mates friend from Aberdeen is a bit of a serious punter. I think he plays/played with Peterhead so earns a few dimes. Anyway, the other Year when it was the Ridion boy and the scottish lad in the final, Ridion was a shoe in to win it. He was something like 1.4, possibly less. The boy in question pumped 3 Peters on this and as we all know (maybe not) the scottish lad one. I think betting on Horses is gammy but betting on x factor. Sheeesh. The other week was a set up so ITV rake in more and more money/viewers.

Im sure there will be plenty of folk giving the old "Thanks for the tip Brick Top" chat this time around as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Well. The tables have turned in recent weeks as Joe has become odds on favourite.

Looking like a waste of money.:hang:

Archived