Egg Chasing - Bets

BigC

I just had a wee look on betfair out of curiosity and Scotland are 5.8 to beat Ireland.

I think that's pretty generous odds. At one point they were 6.5!

Ireland have also been poor and I think Scotland aren't as bad as they have been playing, it's more a confidence thing.

What does everyone else think?

We won't win, we are crap. Ireland nearly pulled it back against the French, they are a much better side than we are.

It is generous odds though, in what is really a two horse race (hardly ever get draws in the 6 nations).

The Old Tolbooth
I just had a wee look on betfair out of curiosity and Scotland are 5.8 to beat Ireland.

I think that's pretty generous odds. At one point they were 6.5!

Ireland have also been poor and I think Scotland aren't as bad as they have been playing, it's more a confidence thing.

What does everyone else think?

This has to be the worst Scotland rugger team I've ever seen mate, if your looking for a decent bet then look for odds on Scotland to lose all 5 games.

If we get within 10 points of Ireland I will be amazed, however I also think this is our best chance of a result in the group, albeit a very small chance.

A decent bet tomorrow is Italy on the handicap betting getting 13 points of a start against Wales.

The Old Tolbooth

Yet again Scotland capitulates in spectacular fashion, more territory, more possession, yet a heartless, gutless, soulless, passionless performance. Woeful defending and no punch at all up front makes for the worst Scotland team in my living memory.

Yet again Scotland capitulates in spectacular fashion, more territory, more possession, yet a heartless, gutless, soulless, passionless performance. Woeful defending and no punch at all up front makes for the worst Scotland team in my living memory.

Haddens clowns are a disgrace to our country. :mad:

Archived