Weekend bets

insomnia

Sexton Hardcastle

Liverpool

Leeds

Stoke

Hearts

Arsenal

Any odds please. ?10 er on thanks to everton winning last nite my coupon of ?13.22 came in combined with Shalke winning and wlves game being off.

Liverpool

Leeds

Stoke

Hearts

Arsenal

Any odds please. ?10 er on thanks to everton winning last nite my coupon of ?13.22 came in combined with Shalke winning and wlves game being off.

Bit dodgy IMO, Leeds are not playing too well just now, Hearts, well we are Hearts!, Arsenal have a few injuries and the short proce is a waste of time.

For the price - Sunderland to beat pompy is a good bet plus Clyde to beat Dunfie as Clyde are playing really well

the voice from above

QPR

Watford

West Brom

and

Stoke

and in Scotland

Dundee Utd

Dundee

Hamilton

Airdrie

Ross County

and as ever

East Fife

an odds check would be greatly appreciated...

Hearts 11/4!!!

Motherwell aren't playing that well just now, they only beat ICT because they are on a poor run themselves just now as well.

Everyone has got pretty negative since we lost to Celtic but I'd rather lose to the Old Firm and beat the rest than the other way around. In the last 4 games, we've done that.

the voice from above
Hearts 11/4!!!

Motherwell aren't playing that well just now, they only beat ICT because they are on a poor run themselves just now as well.

Everyone has got pretty negative since we lost to Celtic but I'd rather lose to the Old Firm and beat the rest than the other way around. In the last 4 games, we've done that.

In the league yes, but we did also drop the cup replay against none other than motherwell during that run as well.

We've played them 4 times so far; some incredible last ditch defending secured a win in the 1st meeting at fir park, we were then well beaten at home (during our lie down and surrender phase), as our form began to recover we blew a great chance to progress in the cup, on an emotion filled day, when to be fair they walked straight through us on several occasions and but for our rapid start we'd have been turned over again, and then we dropped the replay.

That's why we're 11/4 for a win on saturday, I think we're not bad value at that price but would still expect us to lose. I'd say the odds were more a reason not to back motherwell than to back us...

Dundee and Airdrie are give aways for the bigger gambler. Dundee are huge at 4/5? :eek:

Not gonna back AIrdrie again after their loss to Brechin last week cost me 115 quid

I think Hearts are good value, as Motherwell are poor, and I don't think we will play as poor as we did in the cup

Hearts, Norwich, Darlington and MK Dons is 24/1

this_is_my_story
In the league yes, but we did also drop the cup replay against none other than motherwell during that run as well.

We've played them 4 times so far; some incredible last ditch defending secured a win in the 1st meeting at fir park, we were then well beaten at home (during our lie down and surrender phase), as our form began to recover we blew a great chance to progress in the cup, on an emotion filled day, when to be fair they walked straight through us on several occasions and but for our rapid start we'd have been turned over again, and then we dropped the replay.

That's why we're 11/4 for a win on saturday, I think we're not bad value at that price but would still expect us to lose. I'd say the odds were more a reason not to back motherwell than to back us...

You serious? We should have had them well and truly gubbed before they ended up getting a draw which I thought they were lucky to get that day.

I backed Motherwell at Evens, I'm not proud. The way I look at it is if Hearts win it's alright, if they lose i'll be covered.

I backed Motherwell at Evens, I'm not proud. The way I look at it is if Hearts win it's alright, if they lose i'll be covered.

I half considered it but everytime I back against Hearts we pull a performance out the bag!

Maybe I should do it and we'll actually get a result.

:laugh:

Actually went for:

Portsmouth V Sunderland Portsmouth to win @ 4/7

Wigan V Derby Wigan to win @ 6/10

Stirling V Dundee Dundee to Win @ 8/11

Ross County V Queens Park Ross County to win @ 4/11

East Fife V Elgin East Fife to win @ 4/11

?15 on for ?120 something back.

Wigan > Derby

Blackpool < Charlton

Stoke > Ipswich

Watford > Preston

West Brom > Hull

Four championship games. Absolutely no chance.

What if it's a draw ?

What if it's a draw ?

Then it's hopefully one point further from bottom spot! I hope Hearts win but i'm covering it with a bit of cash, make the blow a bit softer.

I half considered it but everytime I back against Hearts we pull a performance out the bag!

Maybe I should do it and we'll actually get a result.

:laugh:

Actually went for:

Portsmouth V Sunderland Portsmouth to win @ 4/7

Wigan V Derby Wigan to win @ 6/10

Stirling V Dundee Dundee to Win @ 8/11

Ross County V Queens Park Ross County to win @ 4/11

East Fife V Elgin East Fife to win @ 4/11

?15 on for ?120 something back.

:4_1_111:

Been a good weekend for me so far

Had ?15 on a goal in the first half hour between Bir - Ars (McFadden scored in 27th min or something like that...get in) WON

?5 Arsenal to win LOST

?2 WBA to win LOST

?2 Stoke to win WON

?2 Peterborough to win WON

?2 Darlington to win WON

?2 Morecambe to win LOST

?2 MK Dons to win WON

?15 goal in the first half hour New - UTD (Rooney about 27th min again) WON

?5 on 3 goals or more with new - man utd...still awaiting

Ginger God Is Back

Well guys..I tend to bet with my head and not my heart so I got what I deserved today...

Hibs

Dundee

St Johnstone

Norwich

and of course Motherwell.....

Cant remember the number of times Hearts have let my coupon down...so karma came back and bit my arse!!

?15 trebble on

Peterborough 10/11

MK Dons 10/11

Stockport 6/5

won ?120 PUT IT ALL ON MAN U -1 @ 13/10 ;)

I had a million pounds on Hearts half time/full time.

Aftertiming I know , but I had ?10 on

Stockport

Peterboro

Hereforord

Returns ?107 with Sid James

First coupon up for about 7 weeks

I had a million pounds on Hearts half time/full time.

if u want ill meet u @ tynecastle on Wed and show u my bluesquare account!!!;)

Not gonna back AIrdrie again after their loss to Brechin last week cost me 115 quid

I think Hearts are good value, as Motherwell are poor, and I don't think we will play as poor as we did in the cup

Hearts, Norwich, Darlington and MK Dons is 24/1

:4_1_111:

3rd ?100 + win in a month :P

Looking to continue my good run with:

Celtic - although I don't normally back them, especially after a Euro game, putting them in acca to boost odds, as I can't see them slipping up

Blackburn - Bolton had a very hard game on Thursday

Villa - Reading bottom of form table. Villa doing well

Chelsea - Spurs are on a good run, but Chelsea have the added determination needed to win the mickey mouse cup. With Drogba back, evens looks good

Man City - Everton played on Thursday, but it was an easy game so I ain't really considering it. Man City's home form should see them through, and I think Benjani was a very good signing

25/1

had ?5 on mk dons, hereford, darlington and wycombe gets me 127 quid back

qos and watford let me down on my two other lines or it would have been a great day

I had a 10er on

Crystal Palace

Peterborough

Hereford

St Johnstone

Palace fecked me up for 202 quid.:mad:

Ive got a 10er on Robbie Keane for 1st goal today.

Even if that loses my losses will be covered thanks to Stokesy pointing out in the shed that coral were basically giving away free dough.

Looking to continue my good run with:

Celtic - although I don't normally back them, especially after a Euro game, putting them in acca to boost odds, as I can't see them slipping up

Blackburn - Bolton had a very hard game on Thursday

Villa - Reading bottom of form table. Villa doing well

Chelsea - Spurs are on a good run, but Chelsea have the added determination needed to win the mickey mouse cup. With Drogba back, evens looks good

Man City - Everton played on Thursday, but it was an easy game so I ain't really considering it. Man City's home form should see them through, and I think Benjani was a very good signing

25/1

Got to the bookies 2 minutes too late for Villa game:mad:

So put on a treble for today of Celtic, Blackburn and Chelsea, which is looking good so far

If it wins, plan is to put it all on Man City at William Hills, as Ladbrokes were better odds for todays games

Archived