If anyone was in any doubt

John Findlay

Let me straight off I did not watch any of the European games this week due to the fact that I was working.

However I did catch a fair amount of the Celtic v Barcelona game on the radio.

Now I know no two persons see the same game but I would like to contrast and compare if I may.

BBC Radio Scotland aftermatch summary.

Aiden McGeady. Was in the game a bit in the first half but was very quiet in the second half as in not in the game at all.

One of our red tops: McGeady shredded a certain defender and when this defender was subbed McGeady then shredded Puyol.

Radio Scotland: Barcelona outplayed Celtic with 20 minutes to go had completed 500 passes and always had another gear to move upto.

Red tops: Apart from Bill Leckie and Billy McNeill in The Sun. All the others say how unlucky brave Celtic were and that they were unlucky not to get anything out of the game.

So bear in mind this is what we are up against when we have very valid complaints against either of the OF.

We are up against it from the start and we have to be very clever in how we behave and act. We never let it go we have to be like a wee dug chewing a very big bone.

John

Archived