Keith Jackson

Goose Baxter

Sorry if posted already as ive just got on the net.

Was looking forward to see what the media had to say about Georgi Samaras diving last night against Barcelona. We all know how the weegie media hate hearts and always have a go at us when ever possible but when Miko done his dive against scotland, the nation had a hate campai against this lad and to some extent i thought was a bit unfair and he still gets abuse to this day.

Picked up the paper this morning to see what ratings the players were given and for Samaras it said that he had come on for Hesselink after half time blah blah blah and was booked late on!!!!!!

Booked late on!!! i would love to know what for as this gets no mention what so ever.

How can this be pushed aside and nothing be heard of it but when this happend to Miko it went on for weeks in the media?

Was this only because Miko had been given the penalty and nothing happend when Samaras dived?

Its all about agenda's buddy - and Keith Jackson has one.

IMO it will be picked up in the weekends papers by one or two journalists who write collums. It wont be anywhere near the hoo ha that Miko had though.

I would just like to take this chance to say Keith Jackson is a floppy disk of the highest order.

Plum

Rocket

Wonk da willy da honk

Townk

Tosser

I could go on all night.

Its all about agenda's buddy - and Keith Jackson has one.

IMO it will be picked up in the weekends papers by one or two journalists who write collums. It wont be anywhere near the hoo ha that Miko had though.

I would just like to take this chance to say Keith Jackson is a floppy disk of the highest order.

Plum

Rocket

Wonk da willy da honk

Townk

Tosser

I could go on all night.

But the media had the nation on a hate campain on the lad!! whats the difference, Was it because it was against Scotland!!

Different story if was a barca player who had dived.

Guys an arse

Guest S.U.S.S.
Keith Jackson is a sack of the highest order

I actually wanna change my name to i8keithjackson

Jackson has the username i8S******R;)

What is equally bad - the commentary on Sky said that the defender looked closely at the referee..... which obviously implies he was guilty. Then it was said that if there had been any contact it had to be outside the box. The commentary was as blatant in it's defence of the diving B as the dive itself. It goes to show that there will never be fair coverage, reporting, or for that matter, refereeing. We are being stitched week in, week out !!

What is equally bad - the commentary on Sky said that the defender looked closely at the referee..... which obviously implies he was guilty. Then it was said that if there had been any contact it had to be outside the box. The commentary was as blatant in it's defence of the diving B as the dive itself. It goes to show that there will never be fair coverage, reporting, or for that matter, refereeing. We are being stitched week in, week out !!

The best bit of the commentary last night was when they were talking about Puyol and Mcgeady.

You have Puyol who is possibly the best defender in the world against an inconsistent unproven at the top level scot/irishman fom the spl.

Yet the biased commentators manage to work out that is Puyol who will be very worried about this confrontation!

Deluded, the whole lot of them.

Hagar the Horrible

Puyol immediately turned to the ref to do something about the player diving? he did not look worried as to what would be given? in fact he suggested that a card should be shown?

Forget Keith Jackson.

I am awaiting a statement from Gordon Smith CEO of the SFA saying he has written to UEFA urging them to retrospectively give Samaras a two game ban.

John

the media in this country are a disgrace.

I almost wish Miko had dived again and won another penalty, then scored a 30 yard thunderbolt and knocked Scotland out altogether.

Contrast Jackson with the article (down here , anyway) in the Guardian.

A little guarded but said he went down rather easlily (aka 'he dived').

Samaras is adamant there was contact - claims he didn't dive. So that's alright then.:mad:

Archived