kingston at St. James Centre !

Guest mussy mike

Guest mussy mike

I was at St. James Centre today getting Kingston and Screpis to sign my top and get my picture taken with them and bye the way, kingston is so ignorant as while people were asking to get pictures, they had to get pictures of them with kingston on the phone ! He just decides to answer his phone while getting pictures taken !

Susie-Jambo-66
I was at St. James Centre today getting Kingston and Screpis to sign my top and get my picture taken with them and bye the way, kingston is so ignorant as while people were asking to get pictures, they had to get pictures of them with kingston on the phone ! He just decides to answer his phone while getting pictures taken !

His wife is due there baby very soon so it could have been something to do with that. :dog:

His wife is due there baby very soon so it could have been something to do with that. :dog:

:eek: Have they ever noticed you in the bushes?;)

TBH the guy is there in his own time, whats wrong with him answering his phone?!

Shocking behaviour. He should spend his whole time getting pictures taken with fans and not bother with his own life!

I think we've just found out who made the call...his number one stalker. ;)

Guest mussy mike
Shocking behaviour. He should spend his whole time getting pictures taken with fans and not bother with his own life!

it is ay?;) lol.

this all depends on one thing, were they being paid extra for doing this.

if no, then he intitleded to answer his phone

of yes, then it is just as bad as him answering it during a game, if answered my phone and started yacking in the middle of my shift i would be fired more than likely.

Kingston should have been ejected from st.james's centre!! I was answering my phone inside Darkheid on Saturday when an inspector grabbed it out my hand and demanded to what I was doing with it?! When I grabbed it back he got the stewards inside Darkheid to eject me from the midden?!:eek:

It has taught me a lesson that this must be bad manners and at no time in public you should answer your phone?!! :o:rolleyes:

You can't blame Kingston, it was probably a Premiership team on the phone asking if he wants them to rent him a house or a flat for next season.

this all depends on one thing, were they being paid extra for doing this.

if no, then he intitleded to answer his phone

of yes, then it is just as bad as him answering it during a game, if answered my phone and started yacking in the middle of my shift i would be fired more than likely.

There's a rota.

our best player getting slated for answering a phone

jesus, our fans crack me up

hang him! drop him! off to Kaunas with him!

what a squad full of tw8ts we've got.....

He had some sort of brace on his ankle/foot too, not a good sign for Saturday

I saw MDV on crutches and in plaster the Saturday before he scored twice against Braga.

Wouldn't read too much into this.

Archived