Jamie Langfield ... GIRUY!!!

Walter Bishop

The irony is that if he just put both his arms straight up in the air he would've saved it - ******! Could be a cricket score to Bayer tonight!:)

I make that 19 goals against in their last five games. That's some going.

And we only took one off of them.

Shows how pish we are :(

Peter Olivers Army

The phrase "Like lambs to the slaughter" comes to mind for some reason.;)

Did anyone else feel Rob Maclean & co were just a little to far up them with the post-match praise?

I've seen us get a lot less praise in Europe after winning a match!

Langfield to blame for the first 3 goals.

I doubt even Hibs would give him a game!!!!

Aberdeen - well and truly outclassed - was VERY impressed with Bayern, looked like they could just score for fun!

Nelly Terraces

Aberdeen are the Gretna of Europe. ****ing useless, and an embarrassment to Scottish football. Can see their season going rapidly downhill from here - with any luck.

Did anyone see the picture of the afat tub of lard that maanages them when they had that 'goal' chalked off. Fecking class.

Get it up you tango, and thanks very much for an enjoyable night Clangfailed in goal, what a total trumpet that bloke is. Toot Toot!

blondejamtart

Can't stand Langfield - and I see from today's papers that he's at it again, full of excuses, wasn't his fault, blah, blah, blah. He never has the balls to actually admit he might have blundered - it's always one excuse after another!

The two big disappointments of the night were, of course, that Bayern never got 7 or 8 and that Aberdeen got a consolation so their fans had something to cheer.

I don't care what you say - an 8-0 defeat is never a "great day out" or a "fun trip". That's what I wanted to see last night.

The two big disappointments of the night were, of course, that Bayern never got 7 or 8 and that Aberdeen got a consolation so their fans had something to cheer.

I don't care what you say - an 8-0 defeat is never a "great day out" or a "fun trip". That's what I wanted to see last night.

Getting taken apart 5-1 is never a fun day out anyway.

Getting taken apart 5-1 is never a fun day out anyway.

I know, but they had the goal to cheer.

I've not even got the good grace to let them have that.

I know, but they had the goal to cheer.

I've not even got the good grace to let them have that.

True.

Although take some consolation from Tangos face after the disallowed goal.

The stuff dreams are made of :laugh:

Guest JamboRobbo

Langfield has always been a bit rubbish IMO.

Rendition of "Are you Kurskis in disguise" required next time we play them I think.

Archived