Rangers

micole

My problem with this is the hypocrisy. You want Rangers to do well for the co-efficient, but want Aberdeen and Celtic humped. Its both or neither.

Do you not think there may just be a tiny bit of chain-yanking going on? After all, the mythical coefficient is the reason that's normally spouted by those that want all cottish teams to do well in Yoorup. :rolleyes:

Just a thought..... :cool:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
agree with therapist here

ask yourself this question....if you HAD (and i man life or death here) chose to watch an old firm title decider in either a hun pub or a tim pub which would it be?????

I know what mine would be :cool:

Ask yourself this question ... if you had to chose between having a lethal injection in your right arm or a lethal injection in your left arm which would it be?

Ask yourself this question ... if you had to chose between having a lethal injection in your right arm or a lethal injection in your left arm which would it be?

:)

Boris summed up my feelings on this.

Unless it's Hearts winning the league (or anything else for that matter), i couldn't care less who does win (unless it's hibs).

Re co-efficient, i couldn't care about that either.

I want all Scottish teams to get humped in Europe apart from Hearts.

Partly because the longer our rivals are in Europe, the more money they stand to make. The more money they stand to make, the stronger they can become. The stronger they can become, the more of a threat to us winning anything they become.

But mostly because the only team i care about winning is Hearts.

Spot on.

Archived