Gazza

Ryan Gosling

gazza's beeen unfortunate in his choice of mates over the years which haven't helped him, be they celebrities (danny baker & **** evans) or childhood friends (jimmy 5 bellies).

he's an ordinary working class bloke who had a talent, made a lot of money out of it & found it difficult to cope with all the things taht that brings.

cannot excuse his wife beating antics but, although not being a doctor, i'm sure that his mental state of mind contributed to it.

as some folk here have said, mental illness is a difficult thing to deal with, both from the recipient and for anyone around him.

(but it seems wife beating is the new padoephilia if u read some of the comments on here). ;)

Heard he has been sectioned under the mental health act and sent to an institution for neanderthals with no chance of recovery.

"We're glad to have him back!" says Big Walter

Brian Whittaker's Tache

(but it seems wife beating is the new padoephilia if u read some of the comments on here). ;)

I think you'll find it's PEEDOFILLYA;););)

And so the jokes begin!

Just received this by txt from our office manger (Celtic fan)

'Gazza sectioned under mental health Act and sent to institution for retards with no chance of recovery " We're glad to have him back back!" says Walter Smith'

Was truly amazing in his day, just couldn't seem to control much in his life.

A truly worldclass player on his day. A player I loved when he was at the Toon (all too briefly) and who I couldn't bring myself to dislike despite playing for the Huns.

He's had many problems since he was a child and I think a lot of people on here suffer from that British phenomenon of taking pleasure in seeing people fall from grace, particularly celebs.

Gazza get well soon.

Miller Jambo 60
All been said mate previous thread. Guy has been confirmed as menatlly ill, leave it.

Total shame the guy was a great player.

Pity his wife never stuck by him.

Chad Sexington
gazza's beeen unfortunate in his choice of mates over the years which haven't helped him, be they celebrities (danny baker & **** evans) or childhood friends (jimmy 5 bellies).

Correct.

With friends like these etc etc...

10.jpg

You are made up. Nobody is that ******ing stupid.

I dont know Paul Gascoigne and I admit to finding it hard to find sympathy for him as I see alot of his difficulties as of his own making.

John

Exactly what I was about to post John - he's made himself the man he is today. He's got noone to blame for that but himself.

All been said mate previous thread. Guy has been confirmed as menatlly ill, leave it.

Awwww - the poor wee soul..... he's had such a hard life.

There are plenty of folk out there who deserve help support and sympathy for having mental illnesses - Paul Gascoigne is NOT one of them.

His own doing.

Exactly what I was about to post John - he's made himself the man he is today. He's got noone to blame for that but himself.

Just because he played professional football(abeit very good) there seems to be this belief that he should be treated differently from say a bucketman. Paul Gascoigne is a human being first and an ex- professional footballer second.

I even read a quote in the Edinburgh Evening News the other night were a 16yr old lassie queuing up to get her copy of Katie Price's third instalment of her autobiography(before turning 30). Saying that she Katie Price as had a hard life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John

You ARE kidding?

You ARE aren't you?

Surely?

You ARE kidding?

You ARE aren't you?

Surely?

How could his wife stand by him when he'd just threw her down the stairs? :confused:

How could his wife stand by him when he'd just threw her down the stairs? :confused:

Selfish bitch probably got blood on the stair carpet.

Tsk tsk - women eh?

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Go this from a mate of mine.

Allegedly "Gazzas only companions during his binge were three battery operated plastic parrots" :laugh:

A source said "he's been walking about the hotel with them under his arm making them say ****** off to horrified guests".

:hae36:

Colonel Kurtz
I don't condone what he did to his ex-wife, it was terrible, he confessed his shame over it and moved on.

The guy has struggled to cope with life without football and has had his problems throughout his career with addiction etc.

He always came across as a laugh and an endearing character to many and there will be a lot of support for him. Dont understand folk on this board having a go.

After the first incident with his wife,do you think she phoned The polis or some sort of support line for the kids?

No she phoned Piers Morgan to sell her story

She knew she was risking afew slaps,but must have made a commercial risk assessment

There are plenty of folk out there who deserve help support and sympathy for having mental illnesses - Paul Gascoigne is NOT one of them.

His own doing.

I think if we were all honest we would all admit that our problems were, at least partly of our own making.

GAscoigne, as with Best, just had the money to attract more trouble and make bigger mistakes than the rest of us

FOr reference see also Spiers (BRitney and sister) Houston (Whitney) , Jackson (Michael) Katona (Kerry) Leslie (John) Johnson (ULrika) et al

I f I had had their money and friends god alone knows what mess I would be in

I have no sympathy for anyone that inflicts violence on a woman. :mad:

What goes around comes around and all that.

Agree totally. He has brought most of this on himself. Karma. ;)

Ogi fae Gorgie

His own doing.

Totally agree mate except for your last bit. One of my family ended up in Craig Dunain in Inverness won't go into guts of it fair to say thats why I have a sympathy for all with mental illness.

Miller Jambo 60
Genius with a ball at his feet but at the opposite end of the scale off it.

This news doesn't really surprise me, always had it in him to end up in the loony bin

Loony bin ,what is that .

You are THICK

John 8:7, "Jesus stood up and said to them, "Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at [him]."

James 4:12, "There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, He who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbour?"

There but for the Grace of God . . . . !!!

PS This does not suggest for one minute that he should "get away with it"!!!

Eventually, if not the courts in this world he will answer to the Judge - as will we all - and therein lies the number one reason for denial!

Don't believe everything you read! ;)

Your from Glasgow enough said

For the record: I'm absolutely gutted for Gazza that he's in such a state, regard the hangers-on and so-called 'friends' he's had over the years with utter contempt, and hope he's given real help to sort out his demons. But Doug: in your opinion, do you think a woman who gets beaten up by her husband should stand by him regardless?

loveofthegame
Loony bin ,what is that .

You are THICK

You'll maybe find out one day.

Your post is incredibly ironic, coming from the guy who comes across as the most unintelligent poster on JKB

Eventually, if not the courts in this world he will answer to the Judge - as will we all - and therein lies the number one reason for denial!

Are there still people around who believe this ludicrous myth ?

Celtic fans were singing 'Gazza is a psycho.' See if that was us that sang that, it would be all over the papers tomorrow. Doubt anything will be said since its the 'greatest fans in the world' though. :rolleyes:

Celtic fans were singing 'Gazza is a psycho.' See if that was us that sang that, it would be all over the papers tomorrow. Doubt anything will be said since its the 'greatest fans in the world' though. :rolleyes:

Was bound to happen. Whats the big deal. :rolleyes:

Is that the best those jakey feckers could manage ?

Still, I suppose when your head is so full of sectarian horsesheeite there's not a lot of room left for originality.

Is that the best those jakey feckers could manage ?

Still, I suppose when your head is so full of sectarian horsesheeite there's not a lot of room left for originality.

Makes a change for them not to sing their 'political' :rolleyes: stuff...........:confused:

Archived