Hearts V Hibs - Predictions

andy1874hmfc

Poor Team vs Poor Team

Bad Run vs Bad Run

No Manager vs New Manager

Unless our players actually want it a lot more than they do, I fear for us on Saturday (although that's my pre-derby default mode anyway). Despite all the rhetoric, I'm not yet convinced all the players are pulling in the same direction and have their heads sorted out.

Having said that, I think either team could run out very handsome winners.

1-1 draw then.

2-1 to the Hearts

We'll take an early two goal lead lose on just after half time then have our backs to the wall for the rest of the game.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Knowing that we have shipped goals all season at home I think it is inevitable that the Skagboys will score at least a goal.

And knowing how sh*t our defence is I think we will have to score three to beat them.

I think we will win 3-2.

nah will be tight because of our rubbish substitional tactics and poor defense but i think we will win 1-0 or 2-1 because we really have to. So velicka, driver or pospisil maybe if he gets more than 2 minutes :confused:

It'll shut Fattylining up- a walloping victory to Edinburgh's better team. An entertaining game whose result will never be in doubt.

Hearts 5-3 Hibs. Goals from Chesney, Miko, Velicka (2) and Ksanavicius all in the first sixty minutes.

Sloppy defending and Butterfingers Curses will gift one eye Shiels a hat trick all three in the last fifteen minutes.

chester copperpot

2-2.

And there will be goals, with our defence we will need to score at least 2 on saturday.

That is my prediction.

We will need 5 if Kurskis is in goal.

two- nil to the hearts....... and i do not care who scores....... as long as we hump the hibs,,,,,,, :band:

chester copperpot
two- nil to the hearts....... and i do not care who scores....... as long as we hump the hibs,,,,,,, :band:

If we dont concede on saturday, I'll buy you a pint.

Hopefully I will owe you a pint come saturday.

C`mon - you`d never get a 7 - 0 in a derby

Bookies will only give me 100/1 what will you offer - (Don't offer what you can't pay out on).

1000/1

What will you give me in return (dont offer what you can`t pay out on)

I offer ?5 @1000/1, in return I'll offer you 100/1 on your suggestion @10p (Tha'ts all I can afford);)

"Match abandoned as Hearts narrowly beat Hibs to be the first team to get 5 men sent off"

Go on, splash out, make it 20p!

Who is favourite for first red card btw?

LOL, ok 20p. (My wife might help out as the circumstances are extreme).

Fav for the first red, probably Ian Murray.

Go on, splash out, make it 20p!

Who is favourite for first red card btw?

is that really a question??

Mr Stewarts temper will see him the first man to see red in the tunnel before the game.

Boaby Prentice

Hearts 3 - Hibs 1

After a goaless first half Berra will head in the first.

So says my slip from William Hills

magalufhearts

3-1 Hearts, with 1-1 at half time, we are getting it together and will do that dirty, slimey, smelly, junkie mob!!! FTH

It's got 1-1 written all over it.

Nae danger, we're ****e away, you're ****e full stop.

Got mega goals written all over, one teams going to get shagged.

All about the 1st imo

Nae danger, we're ****e away, you're ****e full stop.

Got mega goals written all over, one teams going to get shagged.

All about the 1st imo

I disagree. Two bad teams, playing badly. I think it will be a poor game with very little chances created and no real quality.

It's been the same with Hearts for a good while now, don't see why the derby will be any different.

If Banks is in goals we will win 3-0. If Old Butterfingers is in goals we will have to settle for a 2-2 draw. Either way - lots of goals & it extends our unbeaten run to 3 games; Whoopee :)

p.s. On that sort of form Shaggy is a shoe-in for the Scotland job. :rolleyes:

If Banks is in goals we will win 3-0. If Old Butterfingers is in goals we will have to settle for a 2-2 draw. Either way - lots of goals & it extends our unbeaten run to 3 games; Whoopee :)

p.s. On that sort of form Shaggy is a shoe-in for the Scotland job. :rolleyes:

Why would you score one less if the lithuanian Zibbi is in goal?

For what its worth I reckon we're going to skelp ya! like I said 3-0 the cabbage!!

Im off till next week anyway! Mon the cabbage :)

If Hearts can score early, I can see us winning 3-0 or 4-1. I'm fairly confident there will be at least one red card and at least one penalty.

MayfieldJambo

5-5.

Reason, both defences are murder. Keepers are ****e

So both teams should go for it.

Either that or a Hibs win with oor discipline anyway

Maroon Trooper

2-1 Hearts

That victory has got to come some time and what better place to start than getting it against your biggest rivals.

This season there have only been six Hearts games where one of the teams didn't score. Four of these games were in the first month of the season.

0-1 v Hibs

0-5 v Celtic

0-1 v St Mirren

2-0 v Stirling Albion

2-0 v Motherwell

2-0 v Celtic

So chances are it'll be at least 1-1 tomorrow.

Patrick Bateman

Our biggest weakness against Hibs will be a lack of fitness and I fear this could be the deciding point. Whoever the next manager is must bust some baws in training (but at the same time, not cripple the squad)

JennytheJambo

I don't know what the score will be but one thing for sure it will not end Hearts ? - Hibs 0 unless the defence gets itself sorted out and stops handing goals out like sweeties.

I'm actually worried about the game tomorrow. I've not felt like this before a derby since the 1 nil win at Fester Road when Hubz were due their party. I'll settle for the same result and the same aftermatch celebrations.

SHOES OFF IF YOU HIBEES, SHOES OFF IF YOU HATE HIBEES!!!

BIG TEAM BIG CUP, WEE TEAM WEE CUP...

2-1 to Hearts in a nervy game. We need to remember they're basically rubbish and get at them. Plenty of the ball to Chesney to get at their left back, and hope Stewart and Ruben get a hold of the middle early on.

Can't see us keeping a clean sheet though.

Depends what Hearts team turns up, If hibs score first its game over as our squad has zero bottle! I think there will be loads of chances so im going to go for 2-2.

Archived