Real Radio

Guest S.U.S.S.

Which presenter on real radio do you hate most?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which presenter on real radio do you hate most?

• Cameron
    • Roughie
    • Jackson

Guest S.U.S.S.
Cameron.

By the proverbial country mile.

Although Jackson is an absolute walloper as well.

Very true sir, in reality if it was multiple choice those two would run away with it.

3 ****s of the highest order.

Jakhshun and his weegie pish "paper" get my vote.

Why does anyone listen to this gash, it's so obviously scripted and full of deluded in firm fans.

Narrative Arc

Cameron is a first class irritant!

He has just said that the reason they only talk about the old firm is because no-one is challenging them.. Basically saying if your not at the top of the league your not worth talking about..

Guest S.U.S.S.
Suss where's the all three *******os option?

Toyed with the idea mate, alas decided it was then a non poll as it would have to be the ONLY option.:)

yet cared enough to post!:confused::)

My post doubles as my own take on things and my advice to others.

Life's too short to worry about no-mark cretins like Rough and Cameron.

Let's focus our ire on people who genuinely warrant it. Andy Webster for example.

loveofthegame

All ****. But the award goes to Cameron because of his ridiculous claims he is one of us. He will never be one of us. I wouldnt p@sh on him if he was on fire.

However, i dont waste my time listening to Real Radio(ever) and wouldnt waste my cash on the Record

Guest S.U.S.S.
My post doubles as my own take on things and my advice to others.

Life's too short to worry about no-mark cretins like Rough and Cameron.

Let's focus our ire on people who genuinely warrant it. Andy Webster for example.

If life is to short to worry you have wasted the time posted twice, but, i could not agree more regarding Webster, or as i like to call him.

JUDAS

Peter Olivers Army

Has to be Jackson.

At least Roughie is a wind-up merchant who can take it as well as give it.

Cameron's job is in radio, so he has to act like a prat.

Jackson's the one with an alternative full-time career (sic). He sounds as intelligent as the drivel he writes.

Hans von Luck

Don realy listen to the show any more because it is just full of Weegie kid on slapoligy (if there is such a word).

1. Roughie - Complete Dobber wo frankly hates everything about HMFC.

2. Cameron - Rougie's bitch and bed partner, never a Jambo in his puff.

3. Jackson - David Murrays lap dog and basically a total ****** who trys to wright for a comic from the west.

Rant over.

john brownlee

who !!! never listen, are they commentators or owners I think that roughfy could be and exhobo But I dont know the other two oh does one not post on here pretending to be Hearts supporter on the wind up

I'm away to watch magiedies nation team get beat I can only think thats why they have ttat giant tiocolor

I have a feeling Ewan Mr Jambothroughandthrough may read this so here i go

1.Ewen you are a complete scrote, you are so far up the weegies it makes me sick you pathetic little sycophant

2.Keith Jackson stop............... no infact just stop!your weegie twang makes my skin crawl, you are complete pond life, disgusting weseal that you are. Please do us all a favour and just dissapear, don't care where just bugger off

your show is a joke

Here is a typical transcript

"Seliiik are best"

"no Rangeeers are best"

"youre a bigot" na "your a bigot"

Guest gorgie kev

Roughies just a fat useless turd:1022:.And my only wish was the peruvian player

took his ****in head off with one of those free kicks in 1978,baw sucker off the highest order.

took his ****in head off with one of those free kicks in 1978,baw sucker off the highest order.

He is a fat turn, HOWEVER he is th eonly decent thing about that ridiculous Old Firm phone in

Roughie - although a fat hibee who knows nowt about football is a seriously funny man

Better call Saul

Agreed

even when the issue is so obvious Roughy says the opposite to SPEWAN CAMERON just to be a ****

Guest S.U.S.S.
I have a feeling Ewan Mr Jambothroughandthrough may read this so here i go

1.Ewen you are a complete scrote, you are so far up the weegies it makes me sick you pathetic little sycophant

2.Keith Jackson stop............... no infact just stop!your weegie twang makes my skin crawl, you are complete pond life, disgusting weseal that you are. Please do us all a favour and just dissapear, don't care where just bugger off

your show is a joke

Here is a typical transcript

"Seliiik are best"

"no Rangeeers are best"

"youre a bigot" na "your a bigot"

I8, this has my vote for post of the year, no more post are needed. We have a winner.

Sheer class (exactly what is missing from the show);)

I, personally rate Ewan cameron. Top bloke.

You people forget he is employed to answer the calls that come in, can't exactly hang up on people if they want to talk about the ugly sisters. he would lose his job.

Some people are so smalll minded!

Don't listen to the show anymore anyway. Talk 107 Football Kickabout any day.

I8, this has my vote for post of the year, no more post are needed. We have a winner.

Sheer class (exactly what is missing from the show);)

Trust me SUSS with respect to discipline on here (me being an upstanding memeber of this forum) I would have unleashed a lot more

Keith Jackson is the worlds most vile man

I would rather spend a week in Strangeways in the Category A ward wearing an orange jump suite with the multiple rapists, paedos and murderers than have 1 second in that weegies company

I, personally rate Ewan cameron. Top bloke.

You people forget he is employed to answer the calls that come in, can't exactly hang up on people if they want to talk about the ugly sisters. he would lose his job.

Some people are so smalll minded!

Don't listen to the show anymore anyway. Talk 107 Football Kickabout any day.

your name aint Ben Cameron is it?

roughie had the worst hair cut in the world in argentina and played for hibs and blabs crap - cameron just argues for the sake of it at times for the ratings etc. where as the journalist it is so obvious he is a blue nose and wins it easily for me ps bring back the perm roughie :nooo:

your name aint Ben Cameron is it?

:) Not quite.

My Vote went to Jackson by the way. Moron of the highest order. Only ever heard him on the radio a couple of times and that was enough!

As for his journalistic qualities... Less said the better. God knows how he got into that profession, must be sleeping with the editor.

:) Not quite.

My Vote went to Jackson by the way. Moron of the highest order. Only ever heard him on the radio a couple of times and that was enough!

As for his journalistic qualities... Less said the better. God knows how he got into that profession, must be sleeping with the editor.

You seen his advert (usually on during Scotsport) for the record with Jim Traynor?where they are doing the Smith and Jones famous skit?

He makes my skin crawl

Don't listen to it myself but you have to accept that EC's job is to maximise the ratings and to do that he has to pander to the old firm. It's always been that way.

Couldn't decide between Jackson and Cameron.

Dislike Roughie too but at least he doesn't hide the fact that he's a Hobo and hates Hearts.

Dagger Is Back

Roughie typifies every embarrassing thing about Scottish football players. Thick as two short planks with his 'we went and down this' etc. It makes me cringe to listen to the tool.

He couldn't even work out how long it was to go until kick off tonight. My 8 year old is more advanced educationally than that complete tosspot.

i find it funny that people want to greet about euan and roughie.

there are too many people taking things far too seriously.

jackson on the other hand is a Grade A tosser.

Snake Plissken
Don't buy the Daily Record.

Don't listen to Real Radio.

Don't care.

Exactly what he said.

Gave up on RR early 2006 and I only ever listened to it at work anyway. If something annoys you then stop reading/listening.

euan has a job to do and is there to play the devils advocate so is bound to rub people up the wrong way from time to time,just wish he wouldnt buy into this hibs flair myth as much and actually watch the hoofball they are now playing...........................

roughie is there to play the jovial fool and bring a bit levity to the prceedings,he can be a bit ott as far as hearts are concerned but thats more to wind up euan than anything else.....................

jackson is a legend in his own head,he thinks he is god on the show,the messiah and his word is law.he is the reason i never tune in on a monday,the john collins affair was an embarressment and should have seen the end of him..............................

so in summary,jackson by the proverbial country mile!

Roughie NEVER says anything bad about anything

he is so SFa biased as he is scared of losing his complimentary tickets to the Scotland games as he is aa hall of famer

Ewen needs to start showing his colours

Keith Jackson needs to just, infact the onl thing I want to hear from him is "nee naw nee naw nee naw":)

They are alienating the entire non Old Firm audience

Don't think they care

they will soon ahev their wish and have it exclusive to the bigot bros

hope it all backfires

They sometimes have guests on the show who are listeners and every single one has been an old firm fan

pathetic show

They are alienating the entire non Old Firm audience

Don't think they care

they will soon ahev their wish and have it exclusive to the bigot bros

hope it all backfires

They sometimes have guests on the show who are listeners and every single one has been an old firm fan

pathetic show

to be fair - you can only go by who phones in.

i like to go by the following idea....

vermin breeds... and there's a lot more vermin that support Rangers and Celtic. despite the fact that 99% of them never go, they still feel the need to phone in and moan.

if hearts and hibbies don't start actively pushing to get air time (should there be a kickback phone-in group organised ???) then fans of an Old Firm perversion will always take up air time.

real radio football phone in..

fecking hate it..

have to listen as on backshifts they play it over the tannoy at work.

utter pash.

old firm pandering of the lowest **** order.

if any team outside the old firm..i mean any team (not just hearts) beat say, paris st germain, ac, inter etc 2 or 3 nil away.. the talk would still be "so celtic have st mirren 3 weeks from now, will nakamura be fit? should strachan risk him?"

this is no exageration either, as I'm sure most folk would agree.

rrfpi. joke.

It always end up like this

"I just wanna say that last caller was living in dreamland if he thinks Rangers are gonna win the league"

Ewen "who's winiing it Patrick?"

"Selliiiick"

Ewen " You think"

"Defin ate lee"

then a Rangers fan will phone

"he's talking nonsesne" then try and crack a joke

"rangers will wion"

"na Seliiick"

"no rangers"

"we are better"

"no we are better"

"you are abigot"

"naw your a bigot"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

used to listen to it, but now it's just the same pointless p*ish. nothing but OF tw8ts banging on about who's better and who's more biggoted. SH*TE!!!

...however, cameron is there to introduce/wind up/argue ... whatever, to get the ratings up, as is roughie. so they're just doin their jobs... no matter how cringeworthy!

jackson, on the other hand, is a complete f*nny. journo? nope! absolute bawbag of the highest order and gets my vote.

BAWBAG!!

:vangry:

...and i'll tell you who else i'd like to pummel, andy walker and hugh keevins. how do they get jobs? talentless, biased, OF lovin *****wits. s!d off!!

:vangry:

...phew. that's better. i can get on with my day. :)

Real Weegie phone in is pants. No longer bother with the crap usual pesh nonsense.

Talk 107 is an Edinburgh based station that caters for the Jambos and Ogres fans.

Tom Miller, Gary Mackay, Alan McLaren, Joe Tortolano, Paul Kane and Mickey Weir make it a little more interesting and you get decent comments from sensible contributors.

Leave Real Weegie to the orcs.

Cameron's a fud. The show's boring. Same rubbish day in and out.

Archived