Hibees are getting worried..!!

Leebo

meridian jambo

I actually feel a lot more confident after reading their full back problems.

Come on the Jambos, feel a 3-0 win coming on!! :dribble:

The Old Tolbooth

I'd take a scrappy 1-0 win or a nerve ridden 6-5 win, any kinda win to be honest because you need to remember it's 10 games since we had ANY kinda bloody win!

I'd take a scrappy 1-0 win or a nerve ridden 6-5 win, any kinda win to be honest because you need to remember it's 10 games since we had ANY kinda bloody win!

Exactly any win will do. ANYTHING!!! If it means getting absolutely dominated for 90 minutes then scroing with the last kick of the ball then I will take it.

BangkokHearts

We're due a win for sure. We've improved over the last couple of games so let's hope that continues.

Who's this Hanlon they are talking about? Or am i just being daft?

He's a young 17 year old who made his debut against ICT on Sat. He's got ability and is the next one off the conveyor belt. I know friends of his dad and they have high hopes for the lad. An Edinburgh derby at Tynecastle may be the making or breaking of the lad.

He's a young 17 year old who made his debut against ICT on Sat. He's got ability and is the next one off the conveyor belt. I know friends of his dad and they have high hopes for the lad. An Edinburgh derby at Tynecastle may be the making or breaking of the lad.

Thanks for that:)

Exactly any win will do. ANYTHING!!! If it means getting absolutely dominated for 90 minutes then scoring with the last kick of the ball then I will take it.

That's actually my preferred option.

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=105937

Looks like the Hibees are worried about Driver & Cesnauskis giving their full-backs a run around. hahahahaha!!

Erm, don't knwo if you actually read that thread but I don't see much evidence of anyone getting worried apart from one person, more simply wondering who will be playing LB...??

Miller Jambo 60
Erm, don't knwo if you actually read that thread but I don't see much evidence of anyone getting worried apart from one person, more simply wondering who will be playing LB...??

Me 2 footed bam but 2 prone to a sending off:)

Conveyor Belt myth still on the go?

Bit like how every player is THE best player EVER to play for Hibs, right up until he is sold, then he's rubbish.

Fletcher is now the proud owner of this tag. Please sticky this, as when he is sold in the summer no doubt our Hibs posters will say he wasn't that good anyway.

Would love to beat the Hobos on Saturday a good win of 4-0 that would make me very happy :)

I don't care what the score is as long as we play with flair :dunce:

Dr Ian Malcolm

Notice how they seem to be pretty hopeful that Murray returns - bit of a turnaround from when he left is it not?

Archived