The Celtic Supporter that was Stretchered Away

Romanov Stole My Pension

Forgot to add timflation to the figure so you may be right.

i'm sorry, i know this is a serious thread, but this made me laugh..

up there with hobonomics!

Why is everyone saying this guys dead???

As sellik haven't asked for a minute's silence before every Scottish game at every level for the next 6 months, I suspect the unfortunate chap must thankfully be ok. :sarcasm:

Slightly off-topic but in keeping with some other posts on the thread....

I used to think that Spewin' Ewan's treatment on here in the past was out of order at times. I thought his show was pish but remember folk threatening to punch him before games etc.

I'd just like to say that, after listening to his show a couple of times since Saturday, i've about turned and am now firmly in the EC is a complete masturbator camp.

I'd also like to request that the administrator removes his username as it is obviously complete pish.

Feel free to post suggestions as to a new username for the bawbag.

Cameron is really trying hard to be controversial now.

A surefire sign that he's struggling for listeners.

And what better way to get people to listen than to whip up some sort of frenzy against the club he claims to support ?

Hearts supporter my arse.

I take it that's me been suitably dealt with by BobbyBollocks then ?

What a nimrod.

It's strange.

That's twice now he's been indirectly accused of using the Nom de Plume AKABOBBYBALL because of the Albert Kidd resemblance.

And that's twice after indirectly being accused that he has disappeared into the night.

Hmmm.

Not that I'm a hobo hunting vigilante or anything.

;)

It's strange.

That's twice now he's been indirectly accused of using the Nom de Plume AKABOBBYBALL because of the Albert Kidd resemblance.

And that's twice after indirectly being accused that he has disappeared into the night.

Hmmm.

Not that I'm a hobo hunting vigilante or anything.

;)

Total spanner mate.

It is shocking but any of those mhanks think thta is the situation was reversed and an unfortunate Hearts fan was being stretchered off passing the away mob in the school end and they wouldn't do the same is kidding themselves

Slightly off-topic but in keeping with some other posts on the thread....

I used to think that Spewin' Ewan's treatment on here in the past was out of order at times. I thought his show was pish but remember folk threatening to punch him before games etc.

I'd just like to say that, after listening to his show a couple of times since Saturday, i've about turned and am now firmly in the EC is a complete masturbator camp.

I'd also like to request that the administrator removes his username as it is obviously complete pish.

Feel free to post suggestions as to a new username for the bawbag.

Cameron is to Hearts what Chick Young is to St Mirren.

An OF wannabe who hides under the cover of a 'provincial' club.

If anyone had not seen Cameron for what he is before I'm sure that they will see it clearly now.

I sincerely hope he never has the brass neck to show his face around here again.

Ewen Cameron went on air on his ridiculous phone in and said "he goes on here to wind people up"

I may have "No.1 troller on my sig but that is just for fun. i like to feel I contribute to this board and i most certainly am a Jambo through oln through

He should be banned from JKB, banned from radio and just banned from everything

he is a disgrace.

anyone noticed that EVERYTIME a Jambo phones up(not often) the grade A masturbator can't get them off the phone quick enough.When a Jambo phones up it is usually to talk about something serious

But if Joe from Livingston (Celtic fan) phone sup to talk about his rubber duck he is on for 20 minutes

Have I missed something apart from Dougs rambled message?

Went on the cellic message board the day after n apparently he died the next morning :sad:

Nelly Terraces
Went on the cellic message board the day after n apparently he died the next morning :sad:

And one of their fans decided to make capital out of it by blatantly lieing about the treatment of the bloke by some of our fans, to use it as a smokescreen for the disgusting way the HMFC support was treated on Saturday.

Is there no depths to which these vile subhuman beasts will sink to in their 'cause'?

They are totally without morals and would stab their own grannies if they thought they could pin the blame elsewhere to make themselves the poor downtrodden victim. They are utterly warped, but so uniformly fawned upon by a retarded media within this country, it's truly frightening.

Degenerates the lot of them.:sad:

NT

Hans von Luck
And one of their fans decided to make capital out of it by blatantly lieing about the treatment of the bloke by some of our fans, to use it as a smokescreen for the disgusting way the HMFC support was treated on Saturday.

Is there no depths to which these vile subhuman beasts will sink to in their 'cause'?

They are totally without morals and would stab their own grannies if they thought they could pin the blame elsewhere to make themselves the poor downtrodden victim. They are utterly warped, but so uniformly fawned upon by a retarded media within this country, it's truly frightening.

NT

Agreed NT

I have already had all my posts deleted by the Mods on this thread, why is anyones guess.

That lot from the Potato bowl just give me the boke.

NT

It shows how low these filthbags are willing to go mate.

But what is truly sickening is that there is a man, who professes to be one of us, that is giving these inbreds a platform to spew their lies and sick fantasies.

A vile, tossbag of a man.

Ewen Reptile Cameron.

It honestly gives me the boak.

Nelly Terraces
It shows how low these filthbags are willing to go mate.

But what is truly sickening is that there is a man, who professes to be one of us, that is giving these inbreds a platform to spew their lies and sick fantasies.

A vile, tossbag of a man.

Ewen Reptile Cameron.

It honestly gives me the boak.

Totally agree. The guy must be seriously twisted individual to use this as some kind of publicity and advertising. A man dies and someone sick creep tries to aportion some kind of deformed blame to others and Cameron laps it up and gives the LIE from one of these beasts credence on his mindless, imbecilic radio show for Daily ****** readers.

He is one sick, vile puppy.

As I said, is there no depths they won't sink to, that goes for the gutter media as well as the plastic oirish 'best fans in the world'.

Cameron and CFC - made for each other - in the swamp. S ** M.

NT

NT

What I said, but with more venom and just plain better.

Well played, NT.

:nooo:

We were treated like animals by the police, yet Celtic fans still somehow manage to portray themselves as the victims :rolleyes:

It's a Catholic thing.

They must be Scottish Scousers - which is what Man U fans labelled them.

It's a Catholic thing.

Funny. I noticed a book in Smiths in the Gyle written by some Sellik fan and the whole book was about some sort of supposed link between ManU and Sellik.

BTW listening to Gerry McNee commenting on Henry?s goal tonight about how Caldwell often makes mistakes in defence. Funny that I read the exact opposite in the Metro this morning - they said he seldom makes errors. Journos! Pfft they say and write whatever suits their audience. The truth is not an issue and never has been.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Euan Cameron is to journalism what Captain Hook is to text messaging.

As an aside, was anyone else loving Henry's simple yet extremley satisfying celebration? Ssshhhh. You could hear a giro slip hit the ground.

"Hey Bobby - what ees thee French for Get Eet Right Up You?"

I don't know if it has been discussed at all (can't search until i get round to subscribing) but a Celtic supporter I know claims that the Hearts supporters were laughing and pointing at the guy on the stretcher when he was being wheeled away. Is there any truth in it? I was sitting quite far up and didn't notice anything, but I couldn't see the supporters down the bottom that were nearest him.

He looked in a serious state and was having his chest pumped so I really hope it's not true. The Celtic supporter also claimed that we were singing masses of sectarianism (I only heard one rendition of Hullo Hullo) and waving loads of Union flags (barely saw any on saturday which was nice), so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.

He thought the police were really heavy handed because they were disgusted at us, but the police seemed terrible from the very start imho.

WONDER HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR OUR DEAR FRIENDS IN THE MEDIA TO READ THIS AND MAKE A BIG ISSUE OF IT IN THE PAPERS. ANYTHING TO DEFLECT FROM THE REAL ISSUES

WELL DONE YOU

Romanov Stole My Pension
WONDER HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR OUR DEAR FRIENDS IN THE MEDIA TO READ THIS AND MAKE A BIG ISSUE OF IT IN THE PAPERS. ANYTHING TO DEFLECT FROM THE REAL ISSUES

WELL DONE YOU

Well it was announced on Real Radio to the whole of Scotland already. Atleast now we've confirmed that its a load of BS

Miller Jambo 60

Have I missed something apart from Dougs rambled message?

Who are you

Doug - no offence but your message was

"Big Doug here the guy was dying really sad , and his chest was being massaged.

Not one hearts fan gave abuse.

Sad so sad."

then every one started asying he was dead. Hope you didnt take offence but I didnt think your message clearly says he died or not.

All Im saying is I wouldn't be so sure he died... if he did I'm almost certain this would have been picked up by press in a far bigger way.

Miller Jambo 60
Doug - no offence but your message was

"Big Doug here the guy was dying really sad , and his chest was being massaged.

Not one hearts fan gave abuse.

Sad so sad."

then every one started asying he was dead. Hope you didnt take offence but I didnt think your message clearly says he died or not.

All Im saying is I wouldn't be so sure he died... if he did I'm almost certain this would have been picked up by press in a far bigger way.

Kenny we are mates put this behind us.

Kenny we are mates put this behind us.

Doug, he is only wanting to know whether the guy actually died, as the way you worded your post seemed to say he had, but was a bit confused at the same time.

The Old Tolbooth
It's a Catholic thing.

Pmsl@Scottish Scousers!!!

Funny. I noticed a book in Smiths in the Gyle written by some Sellik fan and the whole book was about some sort of supposed link between ManU and Sellik.

BTW listening to Gerry McNee commenting on Henry?s goal tonight about how Caldwell often makes mistakes in defence. Funny that I read the exact opposite in the Metro this morning - they said he seldom makes errors. Journos! Pfft they say and write whatever suits their audience. The truth is not an issue and never has been.

I don't know if it's the same book but...

In the last issue of WSC there was a review of a new book that purports to set out the 'links' between Sellick and Man U. The reviewer absolutely savaged the book. Unfortunately I can't find it to quote the relevant section but there is a serious attempt to link the two sets of fans through a common experience - Man U know about suffering because of the Munich air crash and Sellick because their goalkeeper died after a game in the 20s/30s following a head injury. Stretching things or what ? No disrespect to the poor goalie but I find that absolutely nauseating.

Stretching things or what ? No disrespect to the poor goalie but I find that absolutely nauseating.

Sellik will use any "link" no matter how tenuous to ingratiate and align themselves with clubs that - in their warped view - are of similar stature. They are rheptiles, plain and simple. :mad:

Archived