The Celtic Supporter that was Stretchered Away

Romanov Stole My Pension

Romanov Stole My Pension

I don't know if it has been discussed at all (can't search until i get round to subscribing) but a Celtic supporter I know claims that the Hearts supporters were laughing and pointing at the guy on the stretcher when he was being wheeled away. Is there any truth in it? I was sitting quite far up and didn't notice anything, but I couldn't see the supporters down the bottom that were nearest him.

He looked in a serious state and was having his chest pumped so I really hope it's not true. The Celtic supporter also claimed that we were singing masses of sectarianism (I only heard one rendition of Hullo Hullo) and waving loads of Union flags (barely saw any on saturday which was nice), so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.

He thought the police were really heavy handed because they were disgusted at us, but the police seemed terrible from the very start imho.

chester copperpot

Must admit I was quite shocked to hear of this, as I did not witness anything either.

If anyone was laughing at what looked like a guy receiving resussitation then thats pretty off.

I was in the lower half of the stand and can honestly say, i did not see anybody pointing or laughing, infact where i was sitting in row S, it went fairly quiet as everybody could see the guy was in a bad way, lies, lies and more lies, does it never stop.

I don't know if it has been discussed at all (can't search until i get round to subscribing) but a Celtic supporter I know claims that the Hearts supporters were laughing and pointing at the guy on the stretcher when he was being wheeled away. Is there any truth in it? I was sitting quite far up and didn't notice anything, but I couldn't see the supporters down the bottom that were nearest him.

He looked in a serious state and was having his chest pumped so I really hope it's not true. The Celtic supporter also claimed that we were singing masses of sectarianism (I only heard one rendition of Hullo Hullo) and waving loads of Union flags (barely saw any on saturday which was nice), so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.

He thought the police were really heavy handed because they were disgusted at us, but the police seemed terrible from the very start imho.

Well if a Celtic supporter said it, it must be true. They are the best supporters in the World after all.

As Stuart (star of heartsfc.co.uk!) just said - lies, lies and more lies.

Celtic fan in 'talking out of his arse' shocker.

I'd only really be shocked if one talked out of his mouth.

Filth. Each and every one of them.

I was in the lower half of the stand and can honestly say, i did not see anybody pointing or laughing, infact where i was sitting in row S, it went fairly quiet as everybody could see the guy was in a bad way, lies, lies and more lies, does it never stop.

Was in row K for the duration of half time and there was no laughing or cheering whatsoever at the guy. The most I heard was people muttering to each other about it being tragic, especially when his wife/partner was ushered through just after him by some stewards and paramedics.

There was no chanting or jeering at all in said persons direction, yet again its propaganda dreamed up by Celtic fans who can't quite bring themselves to admit that they are not as well behaved as they would have the world percieve.

Was in row K for the duration of half time and there was no laughing or cheering whatsoever at the guy. The most I heard was people muttering to each other about it being tragic, especially when his wife/partner was ushered through just after him by some stewards and paramedics.

There was no chanting or jeering at all in said persons direction, yet again its propaganda dreamed up by Celtic fans who can't quite bring themselves to admit that they are not as well behaved as they would have the world percieve.

Propaganda that Pretend Radio fell for the other night unfortunately.

Yep, never saw it myself. I was sitting in the lower half and didn't see any Jambo lowering him/herself to plastic paddy standards.

And some people on here would have us support that mob tonight.

Clearly those who do, weren't there on Saturday.

Propaganda that Pretend Radio fell for the other night unfortunately.

:nooo:

We were treated like animals by the police, yet Celtic fans still somehow manage to portray themselves as the victims :rolleyes:

Miller Jambo 60
I was in the restriced view section where the police and stewards were most "active" :rolleyes: and did not see anyone doing this.

Big Doug here the guy was dying really sad , and his chest was being massaged.

Not one hearts fan gave abuse.

Sad so sad.

These feckers wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit them on the baws.

Hope the Beggars get absolutely annihilated tonight.

These feckers wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit them on the baws.

Hope the Beggars get absolutely annihilated tonight.

You and me both mate!!!!

I'd only really be shocked if one talked out of his mouth.

Filth. Each and every one of them.

Quick question Mr Cat, what does the homophobic nonsense that you're happy to punt out in all of your posts make you?? Some would describe that as 'filth' also........bit of balance needed here, don't you think, or do you just not get the irony?

Absolute utter bollocks. I was sitting directly beside the exit where the old guy was stretchered out, followed by his elderly wife (??).

I can honestly say hand on heart, there was not a single Jambo made any gestures of any kind towards the chap. I deliberatly looked to see if anyone was going to show us up, thankfully not a single incident. He was getting heart massage on the way out, if anything, a lot of people were showing signs of concern.

Quick question Mr Cat, what does the homophobic nonsense that you're happy to punt out in all of your posts make you?? Some would describe that as 'filth' also........bit of balance needed here, don't you think, or do you just not get the irony?

Point out the homophobic bit then numbnuts.

If you're referring to the scarf I suggest you get a life.

As I thought, you don't get it.

Incredibly Real Radio decided the Celtic fan phoning up to vent his disgust (make up a story) about Hearts fans laughing at this guy was the perfect clip to play all the following day as the advert for the phone in??????

Incredibly Real Radio decided the Celtic fan phoning up to vent his disgust (make up a story) about Hearts fans laughing at this guy was the perfect clip to play all the following day as the advert for the phone in??????

That Ewen Cameron, he's a laugh eh ?

Absolutely no one I saw did anything as vile as this celtic "fan" has claimed. I only heard people around me saying that incidents like that put football into perspective.

Tell me you're not serious !!

Don't expect much.

AKAALBERTKIDD is clearly a bozo.

Yup.

And Ewen Cameron. Not popped up on here for a while, wonder why that is...

maybe he meant hobophobic :thumb:

If thats a crime then im proud to be a criminal :)

If it's true that no-one in the Hearts end was pointing and laughing at the guy being treated by paramedics, that means the poor guy is being used as ammunition by Celtic supporters.

For me, every Celtic supporter perpetuating that lie to use it against Hearts fans is just as vile as mocking the man would have been.

Oh, and Ewan Cameron is a ^^^^.

Never a Hearts man in his puff. How he looks himself in the mirror is beyond me.

Guest S.U.S.S.
If it's true that no-one in the Hearts end was pointing and laughing at the guy being treated by paramedics, that means the poor guy is being used as ammunition by Celtic supporters.

For me, every Celtic supporter perpetuating that lie to use it against Hearts fans is just as vile as mocking the man would have been.

They dont care, remember over a million went to seville!

The club and the fans lie all the time.

loveofthegame

I heard today also that the guy died.

However, this bull**** rumour about Hearts fans laughing is what ****es me off most. Celtic **** tryin to turn this around and make us look like the bad guys.

Away to ****. **** the Celtic, mon the Barca!

Is it not now 3.4 Million and not one arrest??? I was under the impression that it went up every year, just like the amount of them that still went before Fergus McCann saved their club??

Crowds of 11,000 but if you listened to them they were all sell outs.

Were lots of them not also praised for illegally sneaking into the ground, thus almost causing another disaster like Hillsborough???

I know.

Doesn't make them any less disgusting human beings, though. If anything, it makes them worse.

If this is true they're treading on thin ice. ****.:mad:

Guest S.U.S.S.
Is it not now 3.4 Million and not one arrest??? I was under the impression that it went up every year, just like the amount of them that still went before Fergus McCann saved their club??

Crowds of 11,000 but if you listened to them they were all sell outs.

Were lots of them not also praised for illegally sneaking into the ground, thus almost causing another disaster like Hillsborough???

Forgot to add timflation to the figure so you may be right.

They were all sell outs silly, McGeady the best example;)

To be fair, they all live 34 to a caravan so are probably used to being on each others laps.:nooo:

probably the same guy who fell from the stand that time

The greatest fans in the world assualted a referee and caused general mayhem

The time they lost the league to Rangers

that is all forgotten though

as 3 million were in seville and behaved well

Miller Jambo 60

mmmm have a glass of lemon mate ,lighten up

(quote) ( Was in row K for the duration of half time and there was no laughing or cheering whatsoever at the guy. The most I heard was people muttering to each other about it being tragic, especially when his wife/partner was ushered through just after him by some stewards and paramedics.

There was no chanting or jeering at all in said persons direction.)

I was in the lower half and i totally agree with this view of what happened.

john brownlee

I wonder if its the same guy that phoned up talk 107 and of course got the same responce from mike graham " so thats what kicked it of " now its gospel if its been on weegi radio.

Thats the only two times that that incedent was mentioned and no verification from any body but the caller and denied by all the posters that witnessed it, but hey dont let the truth get in the way of a good story as I said on another post we are losers all the way on this one and smellic and their press buddies will find anything to point the finger at Hearts fans and it looks like they have.

Thats ****ing disgusting..... there you go hard evidence that A. The media are against all things HMFC even backing the victimisation of normal people by the police and B. back anything Glasgow based, pretty sure the guy in question, the poor gent stretchered away, wouldn't want his story repeated all day with out his permission.

Ewan Cameron and his cronies are s c u m. Lowest for of s c u m at that.

Can people stop saying the guys dead.... no one knows that ffs.

Thats ****ing disgusting..... there you go hard evidence that A. The media are against all things HMFC even backing the victimisation of normal people by the police and B. back anything Glasgow based, pretty sure the guy in question, the poor gent stretchered away, wouldn't want his story repeated all day with out his permission.

Ewan Cameron and his cronies are s c u m. Lowest for of s c u m at that.

Sums up Cameron in a nutshell for me.

Hearts fan my big, hairy arse.

He's filth.

Archived