Derby in Dubai?

StevieJT

Time Cafe at the Ramee Royal is excellent.

Watched a few games in there now and will be back tomorrow. It's been said before that it would be nice to have a regular haunt for all UAE Jambos to catch the games.

Given the number of visitors to Dubai either on holiday or business it would be somewhere that they could drop in for the games.

However, the last attempt was a disaster with the 'alternative entertainment' providing too much of a lure for some.

Time Cafe as home to the Emirates Hearts anyone?

I've been told to go to fibber magees by the tartan army boys.

Hope to get a hearts dubai supports club on the go if anyones interested.

I've been told to go to fibber magees by the tartan army boys.

Hope to get a hearts dubai supports club on the go if anyones interested.

Aye, I have posted for that a couple of times but haven't got much responses. I would be well up to putting a bit of effort in to get it off the ground, as long as there was some effort made for others interested. It seems there are a few Hearts supports here, but that they can't be arsed making the effort to all turn up at one pub! :)

Rangers and Celtic have a loyal following here. So should we.

...we are in the top 20 of for UK teams...

So far we've got 7 boozers listed and no-one confirming that they are actually going to any of them...

I'll be coming through from Abu Dhabi cos I've missed too many games hunting round the bars here trying to catch it and getting disappointed. At least in Dubai they actualy show the game if they say they're gonna...

I'll be in Time Cafe if no-one else pipes up.

So far we've got 7 boozers listed and no-one confirming that they are actually going to any of them...

I live in Ediburgh and will be at the game. Was simply trying to help out by suggesting a bar. I didn't realise you were looking for a chum. :rolleyes:

Is it a bad sign that we there is not one pub in the world that somebody off here doesn't know will be showing a game? No matter where is it somebody has been there and been in a pub watching the Jambos.

Archived