SICK PEOPLE

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Just read my news, and the front page story about the wee shi tzu dog.

Seemingly it was stolen, killed and thrown over a fence.

**** that do this should be birched .

This country is too soft.:mad:

CompleteIdiot

A pedigree pet dog is believed to have been stolen before being killed and dumped in a bin bag near a Lothians industrial estate.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/topstories/Mystery-of-dumped-dog.3795204.jp

Makes them feel tough harming a wee animal like that....Hope a rotweiller rips there b**** off if they have any...

Miller Jambo 60
Makes them feel tough harming a wee animal like that....Hope a rotweiller rips there b**** off if they have any...

Makes me sick my mate round the corner has the same dog.

A wee cutie.l

Sad weak animals.

Hope they get them im wanting a dig .

maltese jambo

it happens more than you think...usually its cats who get it

i honestly cant even contemplate the mentality of people who do those kind of things

jambolass1000

what a horrible world we live in these days, people have no time for each other any more, selfish and just full of hatred and violence.

Poor wee soul dumped like that, mind you they do it to kids as well. Bring back Capital Punishment. Far too soft, put in overcrowded prisons, released half way through their sentences to go and do it again.

The people who do things like this are very often psychopaths. This type of behaviour should be taken far more seriously by the authorities, because this can be an early sign of a propensity to serious violence later in life. Almost all serial killers have a history of cruelty towards animals in their youth.

Sadly, even if the **** is caught, they'll most likely just get community service. They should be locked up and forced to undergo psychological assessment in my opinion. I don't think judges understand the link between this type of thing and serious mental illness.

On another note, surely publishing a picture of the dead dog sprawled on the road is not required and quite tasteless?

Shoddy journalism.

On another note, surely publishing a picture of the dead dog sprawled on the road is not required and quite tasteless?

Shoddy journalism.

Hardly "shoddy journalism". A little bit shocking perhaps, but then that's what the story behind the picture is.

Printing a picture of the dog may help indentify the owner, who may have information on who could have stolen the dog.

Archived