FORGET SCOTLAND

harpy

Ha, if you could re draw borders

where would they start/ finish ? Starting fi the castle rock,

me ma self ah would contol just north ov sheepland(oil) no further west than nesscesary and south of geordieland (workforce) old northumbriua if u want ,same lingo 2 nearly . makems ah'd huv them 2

Out to the airport, taking in the Ratho climbing centre (is that place still open?) and Edinburgh Business Park.

Take Fife, cutting off Dundee, skirting up the coast to knick Aberdeen's remaining oil - actually take the whole coast (skirting Pittodrie) so we can take Shetland as well.

Heading South, cut across in a diagonal line taking in the borders, cutting off the weedge at Troon so we can have Dumfries and Galloway.

Keep the southern border with England but build a proper motorway connecting Edinburgh to Newcastle etc.

Out to the airport, taking in the Ratho climbing centre (is that place still open?) and Edinburgh Business Park.

Take Fife, cutting off Dundee, skirting up the coast to knick Aberdeen's remaining oil - actually take the whole coast (skirting Pittodrie) so we can take Shetland as well.

Heading South, cut across in a diagonal line taking in the borders, cutting off the weedge at Troon so we can have Dumfries and Galloway.

Keep the southern border with England but build a proper motorway connecting Edinburgh to Newcastle etc.

from the very North to York... OLD SKOOL.

West border would be the roundabout where the M8 meets the M9.

Eastern Border - The playhouse roundabout: top of Leith Walk/London Road

South - as is

North - The Forth, natural border.

Welcome to the Peoples Democratic City Republic of Edinburgh.

South - as is

In that case, be prepared for terrorist strikes by my newly founded KAS (Kingdom Assault Squad). :cool:

We want your, erm, financial sector................and Tynecastle Park.

Miller Jambo 60

South - as is

Good Boris like it.

Cut of the entire west central belt. Would definately not include the 'Emerald ' isle and have the rest as Great Britian but with Scotland, England and Wales keeping their own cultures and identities

In that case, be prepared for terrorist strikes by my newly founded KAS (Kingdom Assault Squad). :cool:

We want your, erm, financial sector................and Tynecastle Park.

Ah, a "neebor" from "ower the brig".

Don't worry. Your season ticket for Tynie would be an acces all areas passport type thingy.;)

South - as is

Like it Boris.

We'd need Quintilian Dalrymple as Chief of Police though.

Ah, a "neebor" from "ower the brig".

Don't worry. Your season ticket for Tynie would be an acces all areas passport type thingy.;)

Fife is an area of over 1300 square km. You will have a hard time finding the KAS' munitions factories.

It would be illogical to expect all of its inhabitants to speak with the same accent.

West Fife folk speak no different to the better people over the bridge.

It's the East Fifers who are the real inbred weirdos with funny accents. The area I come from is actually a bit better spoken than East and North Embra.

We're coming for you, Boris. In our tractors.

Like it Boris.

We'd need Quintilian Dalrymple as Chief of Police though.

But of course.

I also have a vision where there is no upper or lower and all Dalridians are as one.:)

Fife is an area of over 1300 square km. You will have a hard time finding the KAS' munitions factories.

It would be illogical to expect all of its inhabitants to speak with the same accent.

West Fife folk speak no different to the better people over the bridge.

It's the East Fifers who are the real inbred weirdos with funny accents. The area I come from is actually a bit better spoken than East and North Embra.

We're coming for you, Boris. In our tractors.

Ach, I'll just narrow the Bridge then...;)

Cut of the entire west central belt. Would definately not include the 'Emerald ' isle and have the rest as Great Britian but with Scotland, England and Wales keeping their own cultures and identities

You support a united Ireland?

Always knew you had sense, i8hibsh;)

Archived