Zadok the Priest

Perth to Paisley

Perth to Paisley

Zadok the Priest - thought the music was reserved for the League stages and not to be played in the Qualifiers.

Throw them out of the competition I say! :10900:

Zadok the Priest - thought the music was reserved for the League stages and not to be played in the Qualifiers.

No need.

:10900:

A propos of very little, I remember singing that in the Usher Hall with the school choir.

c 1963

O M G

This round is now regarded as part of the competition proper, hence the reason on ITV and sky have got coverage.

nah, as i recall the only time we played it was after the aberdeen game, just before takis sang to us

what a night THAT was!:10900:

I seem to remember that the self proclaimed played "you'll never walk alone" or some such tune after the Champions league one before a match last season which broke the CL rules.

However the poor downtrodden masses got away with a warning for their behaviour.......................again.

This vile institution always break the rules as it is "the Celtic way" and claim "we are the persecuted ones it's not our fault and we are after all the bestest of the bestest fans in the whole wide world"

THB the lot of them

Archived