Favourite music videos

monkfish1979

What's everybody's favourite music vid?

Was having a squiz round on youtube earlier and saw this.....

watch?v=Mu-wW2nBTnw

Absolute comedy gold. Also, good choice of words, Lionel. I get the impression that she wouldn't really be "looking" for much. ;)

Not seen (or heard) this for ages!

I've still got the 12" single somewhere. If I remember rightly it had a cracking B side, something to to with a latino general. May have to dig it out.

Can't seem to embed them for some reason, any clues

Copy the address and click the picture button when you're posting. Works for me anyway... :D

The Prodigy - Smack my Bitch up. Not posting a link though as i'd get in trouble.

I do love The White Stripes - Fell in Love With a Girl as Well

watch?v=XRDi67G0Siw

it's LEGO ffs!

I like Fat Boy Slim - cant mind the song??? but the video starts with a newt and keeps transforming till it is the big fat dude at the end.

think it may be for "rockafella skank" his greatist hits cd is awesome, just to get that in...

I like Fat Boy Slim - cant mind the song??? but the video starts with a newt and keeps transforming till it is the big fat dude at the end.

think it may be for "rockafella skank" his greatist hits cd is awesome, just to get that in...

Right here, right now is the one your thinking of :thumb:

dint think theres ever been a bad Fatboy Slim video though, there all awesome!

His video for Weapon of Choice with Christopher Walken is a classic !!!

Archived