Zagreb away allocation 800?

H.A.N.S

Don't know if this has been covered but according to the ticket office our allocation is only 800 and not the 1500 they advertised on the official website. Of the 800, 400 have been sold today.

I phoned earlier as I can't get up to the TO until Tuesday - they didn't see this as an issue in terms of me getting a ticket!

Ticket office told me today at 15.00 that they'd 1000 tickets, and the tickets I got were numbered 270-273

They might have got confused meaning we have 800 left and sold 400 today meaning we got 1200.

Anyway just passing on what I have was told as if this is the case it could cause some problem.

jambojackbilly

I dont imagine Hearts having more or much more than 800 in Zagreb but if we do, getting a ticket on the day wont be a problem

:smiley2:

800-1000 is a reasonable estimate, prague and rotterdam saw us travel in much larger numbers due to being cheaper and more accessible. i also think a lot of jambos hope we make it through this round and it will give the choice of three away games. if we get that far and get a german, french or dutch team we will travel in huge numbers again

Im going up tomorrow to get tckets for the away leg. i dont have a customer reference no as the form to fill out asks however i went to a few away games last season ( the ones i could get to). Anyone reckon we will actually sell out over there or am i pretty safe?

i also think a lot of jambos hope we make it through this round and it will give the choice of three away games. if we get that far and get a german, french or dutch team we will travel in huge numbers again

Me

Slightly off topic, but noticed on the website Dinamo have been sending out the message we come in friendship through local media - interesting to know how the painted us out to be!

Don't know if this has been covered but according to the ticket office our allocation is only 800 and not the 1500 they advertised on the official website. Of the 800, 400 have been sold today.

Thought they had to give at least 5% of the total ground capacity which is something in the region of 38,000 which equate sto a minimum Hearts allocation of 1900.

Dean Winchester
Thought they had to give at least 5% of the total ground capacity which is something in the region of 38,000 which equate sto a minimum Hearts allocation of 1900.

Thats just the tickets the club have received I imagine. Like Dinamo says we'll probably get the entire stand to ourselves since they have to give us 5% anyway.

Having seen hearts in the balkans 3 times now we have never had more than 2-300 there, so 800 will be fine. We will look lost in a 3k stand.

Radioactive Mince
Having seen hearts in the balkans 3 times now we have never had more than 2-300 there, so 800 will be fine. We will look lost in a 3k stand.

Mostar, Red Star and Siroki? Good effort mate.

I think we'll take more this time tbh. Got a funny feeling. My guess would be 1500 or so.

Mince.

I think we'll take more this time tbh. Got a funny feeling. My guess would be 1500 or so.

Mince.

Mostar, Zeljinecar (sp) and siroki...

i think it will be the biggest support yet but still think it will be under 1000

th3e tickets i got were numbered in the 700(odd) so they arent selling out that quickly

As far as I understand it from a Dinamo supporter, the 5% rule doesn't really apply to Dinamo's ground as the away stand is solely for away supporters no matter the circumstances (Dnamo or international matches). He suggests there would have been 4000 tickets available for Hearts to accept, so whatever number of tickets Hearts were given would have been the amount specifically asked for by the club. Even if only 100 of us were to show up and for some reason there was overwhelming demand on behalf of the Dinamo supporters to see the famous Heart of Midlothian, they still wouldn't consider selling any of the remainder away end to the home supporters. So, let's prepare to feel very isolated :smiley2:

portobellojambo1

Mince.

Not sure RM, I think sometimes people get a false impression of how many are going based on what revolves around JKB. While there are a lot of threads on the go on here I think it maybe gives a false impression of the actual numbers travelling. I would like to think the support will be about the same size as turned up in Athens for the game there, which was probably around 800-1,000. When you consider there are 120 (approx) going on the flight Gambo has organised plus 160 (approx) on the flight Hearts travel have organised that means around 500-700 would be making their own way there, which seems a fair number. This will be my 4th time in that region too to watch Hearts and the numbers we take tend not to be large, and costs in that region are now much higher than they used to be. Gone are the days when you could get absolutely smashed, smoke 40 fags, have a three course meal, get a taxi back to your hotel and still have plenty change out of the equivalent of ?10. This game as well comes just at the back of the Summer holidays, and many people are either struggling for cash or have used up their holiday entitlement.

Dean Winchester
th3e tickets i got were numbered in the 700(odd) so they arent selling out that quickly

700 for a match which is relatively hard to get to isn't a bad number after 2 days of sales, IMO.

portobellojambo1
Dinamo,

Does the word golgetera translate into English as goalscorer by any chance (does the whole feckin world know we are looking for a goalscorer).

I thought that as well and yes, it seems they do.... :hat2:

Dinamo,

Does the word golgetera translate into English as goalscorer by any chance (does the whole feckin world know we are looking for a goalscorer).

It means exactly that :)

portobellojambo1
It means exactly that :)

Cheers.

We've put in a bid for Lionel Messi, and hope to rush it through in time for Thursday's game. The club need to speak to Edinburgh Council and the British government though, because Barcelona are looking for ?200 million. So we might have to ask if they (the council and government) would be willing to sell Edinburgh Castle, the Palace of Hoyroodhouse, cancel the tram project and throw in Gibraltar as a sweetener.

Cheers.

We've put in a bid for Lionel Messi, and hope to rush it through in time for Thursday's game. The club need to speak to Edinburgh Council and the British government though, because Barcelona are looking for ?200 million. So we might have to ask if they (the council and government) would be willing to sell Edinburgh Castle, the Palace of Hoyroodhouse, cancel the tram project and throw in Gibraltar as a sweetener.

Ye, we know about your Messi bid.. hence the signing of Rio Ferdinand and John Terry we'll announce next week.

Ye, we know about your Messi bid.. hence the signing of Rio Ferdinand and John Terry we'll announce next week.

And we will trump you with the swoop for liverpool duo Fernando Torres and their captain Steven Gerrard --- Gerrard was reported as saying he needs a change of pub now he is barred from his local and he's heard Robbos is opening soon.

And we will trump you with the swoop for liverpool duo Fernando Torres and their captain Steven Gerrard --- Gerrard was reported as saying he needs a change of pub now he is barred from his local and he's heard Robbos is opening soon.
Should be interesting match. In case if you were wandering why is Real Madrid unable to sign Ribery... yeh.. he's ours ;)

AllowayJambo

Dinamo, out of interest how many away fans do teams normally bring to Zagreb in Europe? Has any team surprised you by how many or little they have brought?

From a Hearts perspective the only teams I can recall since Paris St Germain bringing a decent amount were Stuttgart (probably about 700?) and Schalke who brought a couple of thousand, I cannot recall anyone else bringing more than a hundred or so, though I may be wrong. I can't even recall many Bayern fans in 88.

Normally, there are under 1000 away fans in European competitions... I'd say that there are usually 200-500 of them...

Dinamo, out of interest how many away fans do teams normally bring to Zagreb in Europe? Has any team surprised you by how many or little they have brought?

From a Hearts perspective the only teams I can recall since Paris St Germain bringing a decent amount were Stuttgart (probably about 700?) and Schalke who brought a couple of thousand, I cannot recall anyone else bringing more than a hundred or so, though I may be wrong. I can't even recall many Bayern fans in 88.

200-500 like Viking said... Arsenal surprised me. There was barely 250-300 of them. Iit was for the first time in ages that south stand got opened for both home and away team fans. That happened only for Arsenal and Werder in recent years. Werder had more fans than Arsenal tho. Positive surprise was Dynamo Kiev few years ago.. they had around 400 (a lot considering that Ukraine is pretty far).

Mrs Jambodunks picked up my ticket today and it's number 889. Probably won't be many more sold now, but then no guarantee that they were sold from 1, 2, 3 etc.

Incidentally, Mrs JD also decided to treat me to the new top while she was in the area, bless :hat2:

Hearts stresses the only way to secure entry to the game is by purchasing tickets from the appointed hotel. Hearts staff will be in attendance to sell tickets to supporters at the allocated times in the lobby.

As it stands Hearts have sold 800 tickets for Thursday night's game against Dinamo.

Supporters are also reminded that they will be kept in the stadium for at least 15 minutes after the final whistle as is customary on such European nights and that the instructions of security officials should be carefully followed.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

800 sold is a marvellous support in the present financial climate

Aberdeen would have sold 5500 though

Sexton Hardcastle
800 sold is a marvellous support in the present financial climate

Aberdeen would have sold 5500 though

And Celtic 1,000,000

portobellojambo1

800 Hearts fans will be more than enough to ake a noise. Anyway, I'm off to the airport.

Archived