Zagreb away ticket form

The Merse

Right folks probably being a bit slow here but anyway here goes.

I'm going with my cousin and a mate to Croatia but none of us can get to the ticket office tomorrow.

So we're sending his missus down to get the tickets for us. Now, the form, do we all fill in a separate one or are the names all to go down on the one? I'm confused as it says about a separate form but then why does it have boxes to add more names to one application?

Cheers.

I'm going with my cousin and a mate to Croatia but none of us can get to the ticket office tomorrow.

So we're sending his missus down to get the tickets for us. Now, the form, do we all fill in a separate one or are the names all to go down on the one? I'm confused as it says about a separate form but then why does it have boxes to add more names to one application?

Cheers.

One application form will do. It has enough room for 6 names.

Nucky Thompson

Correct. You can put your whole party on one form, it's to do with seat allocation together.

Cheers.

it's a test of one's reality as a fan. cunning barstewards.

a real fan would know what to do. i cannot help you.

portobellojambo1

Cheers.

Don't know why I'm explaining this but here goes. The lead applicant puts their details at the top as requested, they also submit their details plus details of any others they are applying on behalf of in the 6 boxes available. If it is a bulk application exceeding 6 then you fill in another form or forms with details of the other persons (for example if 8 were going 2 people's names would be on the second form).

In your case I don't think your Mrs need put her name on the form at all, if she is just handing it in for you and/or collecting the tickets. One of the group going will have to act as lead applicant, but this is something it might be better checking with Hearts, although its a bit late to do so tonight.

Tickets for the game are ?6 per skull.

winston churchill
Correct. You can put your whole party on one form, it's to do with seat allocation together.

boo

were you in the ticket office yesterday pushing a buggy.

lost in leith

People sitting in their allocated seats at a Euro away game - I guess there's a first time for everything :stuart:

Archived