macedonia

Tatlock

friendly so what!

nothing friendly about you obviously. Just thought a team in our group getting a great performance before playing scotland and with a potential hearts signing playing for them might be of interest.. Didnt realise starting a thread needed your approval.

Naumoski off after an hour (subbed not sent off) Csaba must have told them we need him fit and fresh for Monday and he's got a flight to catch tonight.

Naumoski off after an hour (subbed not sent off) Csaba must have told them we need him fit and fresh for Monday and he's got a flight to catch tonight.

Makes perfect sense to me... :stuart: haha

Or maybe, he was just utter pish :2thumbsup:

Hearts of Vladland

You sure. Noveski went off?

You sure. Noveski went off?

Yeh my mates at the game. Says Naumoski was brilliant, he was wearing a Hearts wristband and chucked his jersey into the crowd before doing a lap of honour and doing a twirly with a Hearts scarf above his heed.

Or it might have been on Sky Sports Live Centre :10900:

Hearts of Vladland
Yeh my mates at the game. Says Naumoski was brilliant, he was wearing a Hearts wristband and chucked his jersey into the crowd before doing a lap of honour and doing a twirly with a Hearts scarf above his heed.

Or it might have been on Sky Sports Live Centre :10900:

Mines froze :57: Only noticed after i sent that post :smiley2:

Archived