FIR PARK

Miller Jambo 60

And stop looking like a tramp :o

Ok. I'll do my best at the invershnecky game but cant guarantee!

Will you stop being fat if I stop looking like a tramp?

chester copperpot
Ok. I'll do my best at the invershnecky game but cant guarantee!

Will you stop being fat if I stop looking like a tramp?

I already have.

TIT

chester copperpot
hahahaha!

No arguing with stewards on saturday Andy.... leave that for the following week!

My plan is to see if I can get chucked oot of Murray Park on saturday morning. ;)

So basically, what you're doing here is trying to say that your brother breaking the law and being fined for it is "just the same" as what happened on Saturday? Hmm.

A 45 year old drinking on the street is extremely tinky behaviour.

No im not saying that you patronising git,he was working that night and had just finished so he had a can of beer,ffs hang him why dont you.He knew he broke the law and paid up,but wat iv said is why 5 of them to drag him along the road like he had just stabbed someone,so away and patronise someone else.Take youv never done that,probs no you probs still go takin your mummys hand.or are you a hobo in disguise,

Miller Jambo 60
No im not saying that you patronising git,he was working that night and had just finished so he had a can of beer,ffs hang him why dont you.He knew he broke the law and paid up,but wat iv said is why 5 of them to drag him along the road like he had just stabbed someone,so away and patronise someone else.Take youv never done that,probs no you probs still go takin your mummys hand.or are you a hobo in disguise,

Remain calm,big Doug here

Not going. Strathclyde police are the force at Motherwell. Never going to a game where they police again. Until they sort their act out. It's been going on for too long now.

Not going. Strathclyde police are the force at Motherwell. Never going to a game where they police again. Until they sort their act out. It's been going on for too long now.

What happens if they get to a final at Hampden?

anyone know if theres a cash gate?

There IS a cash gate.

Just phoned Fir Park and had it confirmed and, take note Hearts, the entire phone call lasted less than a minute including all those messages at the start.

Another ****** up from the official website.

Says ?10 for concessions (U-16's), gets to ticket off, was told I'd have to pay ?14 for my lad, plus ?2 quid admin fee.

So its cost me ?16 to take a 6 year old to the football.:mad:

And they wonder why youngsters aren't attending the football anymore.

just been and got my tickets ?10 x3 for the kids and ?20 for me ?50 in total andy you wiz robbed m8

Wee bit of rain in the air today............will the game be on?:confused:

A WEE bit rain???? Chucking it down here (livi at the moment) - if its like this for the rest of the day, i'd say theres a fair chance the game wont be on given motherwell's record of postponements.

netherleejambo
A WEE bit rain???? Chucking it down here (livi at the moment) - if its like this for the rest of the day, i'd say theres a fair chance the game wont be on given motherwell's record of postponements.

In Glasgow and its been chucking it down since last night - and the forecast is for heavy rain! Saw the highlights of their game with ICT last night and the pitch looks a bit ropey.A pitch inspection at least.

Ohhhh! yes they do...! ;)

**** me, is it panto season already?

Whatever. He's still a tink. :D

There IS a cash gate.

Just phoned Fir Park and had it confirmed and, take note Hearts, the entire phone call lasted less than a minute including all those messages at the start.

If you call 0871 663 1874 select option 1 then option 8 they pick up pretty much straight away. Used this more than I care to remember and never been put on hold.

Archived