FIR PARK

Miller Jambo 60

I will be there. Motherwell is a stadium I quite like visiting. Easy to get to and a right good boozer for pre match bevvy too.

chester copperpot

Yip, decent place to visit, fans are superb at Motherwell (the hearts fans).

Not booked my tickets yet but am defo going.

So is it not Strathclyde police that police this match too.

Hopefully me and the wee fella will be able to go and enjoy this one. Cant envisage a big support, but have a sneaky wee feeling about this one. Say that very little, but I've got a good wee feeling.

chester copperpot
I shall be there.

Well done, first away game this season aye ;)

Joking bud, thought I'd get back to abusing folk.

Well done, first away game this season aye ;)

Joking bud, thought I'd get back to abusing folk.

*****. :P

This is my 4th visit to Fir Park this season. How sickening

:confused:

Yip, decent place to visit, fans are superb at Motherwell (the hearts fans).

Not booked my tickets yet but am defo going.

So is it not Strathclyde police that police this match too.

Hopefully me and the wee fella will be able to go and enjoy this one. Cant envisage a big support, but have a sneaky wee feeling about this one. Say that very little, but I've got a good wee feeling.

Moving house but making up for it by dragging my self up to Invershnecky.

Do us proud!

chester copperpot
*****. :P

This is my 4th visit to Fir Park this season. How sickening

:confused:

I knew you took that love in with Gretna too far ;)

chester copperpot
Moving house but making up for it by dragging my self up to Invershnecky.

Do us proud!

Poof, you on the werty hertz bus up to Inverness?

If so, it may be a bit carnage after the race night the night before.

I will be dead on the bus.

Poof, you on the werty hertz bus up to Inverness?

If so, it may be a bit carnage after the race night the night before.

I will be dead on the bus.

Aye perty hertz.

You got son in tow?

chester copperpot
Aye perty hertz.

You got son in tow?

Yes, son, but also wife to look after son.

She knows inverness + hearts = shirrybonged.

Went to cup game through at well... windwill tavern before hand was quiet but a very good pint of special.

barmaid toppped it up without being asked and a bit of banter with some home fans aswell..

Wouldn't mind going on saturday but just can't afford it this week.

wedding anniversary coming up and wife expects a treat!!! Can you believe that!

well if yer drinkin lads go to the pub as at the replay a few weeks bk 5 of their finest dragged ma brother to their van and fined him 40 quid and were gutted to find out he never came from edinburgh,so believe me their just the same thru there

I'll be there.

well if yer drinkin lads go to the pub as at the replay a few weeks bk 5 of their finest dragged ma brother to their van and fined him 40 quid and were gutted to find out he never came from edinburgh,so believe me their just the same thru there

Drinking on the street in Motherwell is illegal. What did he expect, a bunch of flowers? He should've gone to the pub and not been a tink.

Miller Jambo 60
Will be there with two sons, 4th visit, hope it is as good as the first and better than the last

Will have my ulster flag and union jACK (JOKING)

Wonder if the Racist well fans will be thrown out this time.

chester copperpot

Another ****** up from the official website.

Says ?10 for concessions (U-16's), gets to ticket off, was told I'd have to pay ?14 for my lad, plus ?2 quid admin fee.

So its cost me ?16 to take a 6 year old to the football.:mad:

And they wonder why youngsters aren't attending the football anymore.

Big ChipButty
I was as stunned as you.

He is home on Friday so I will need to feed and water him, perhaps we can get him a haircut!!!

He is home on Friday so I will need to feed and water him, perhaps we can get him a haircut!!!

I'll strap him down and shear it off.

:nooo:

Says ?10 for concessions (U-16's), gets to ticket off, was told I'd have to pay ?14 for my lad, plus ?2 quid admin fee.

Andy

?14 was supposed to be for OAP'S, we bought 4 kids concessions for the supporters bus and were charged ?10 each

chester copperpot
Andy

?14 was supposed to be for OAP'S, we bought 4 kids concessions for the supporters bus and were charged ?10 each

Arrg, well a ****** up from the TO again, shockeroonie. I read on the official site that it was ?14 for senior's and ?10 for the young 'uns however when I questioned this, she just told me it was a mistake and that all concessions were ?14.

Dont have the time to go in and complain about that, but if any you's are getting served by the young blonde lass with the massive cans in the TO, can you ensure that you are only charged ?10 for a kids ticket.

Suppose ?4 was worth a squizo at those cans.

anyone know if theres a cash gate?

Probably not, but if you go to the Motherwell ticket office before kick off they will sell you a ticket for the Hearts end without a problem, just as long as we haven't sold out our allocation......:P

yes will be there .. doesnt seem like there will be a huge support going through going by the replies on here,but then again some of the usual contributers on here are either too young to travel or arent Hearts fans so its hard to tell !

Andy, I bought my 5 yo a ticket yesteday. ?10.

Mind you it does say Adult on it. :hae36:

I'll be there.

Drinking on the street in Motherwell is illegal. What did he expect, a bunch of flowers? He should've gone to the pub and not been a tink.

I beg your pardon hes not a tink you idiot,he broke the law and paid for it,the point was why did it take 5 of them to drag him along the road,and for him being a tink this was his 1st offence and hes 45

Arrg, well a ****** up from the TO again, shockeroonie. I read on the official site that it was ?14 for senior's and ?10 for the young 'uns however when I questioned this, she just told me it was a mistake and that all concessions were ?14.

Dont have the time to go in and complain about that, but if any you's are getting served by the young blonde lass with the massive cans in the TO, can you ensure that you are only charged ?10 for a kids ticket.

Suppose ?4 was worth a squizo at those cans.

Andy in KennyM impersonation shock. :hae36:

yes will be there .. doesnt seem like there will be a huge support going through going by the replies on here,but then again some of the usual contributers on here are either too young to travel or arent Hearts fans so its hard to tell !

Or moving house ;)

hahah bit weight to lose and looks to gain before he even comes close!

How do you spell "modest" again?

I beg your pardon hes not a tink you idiot,he broke the law and paid for it,the point was why did it take 5 of them to drag him along the road,and for him being a tink this was his 1st offence and hes 45

So basically, what you're doing here is trying to say that your brother breaking the law and being fined for it is "just the same" as what happened on Saturday? Hmm.

A 45 year old drinking on the street is extremely tinky behaviour.

So basically, what you're doing here is trying to say that your brother breaking the law and being fined for it is "just the same" as what happened on Saturday? Hmm.

A 45 year old drinking on the street is extremely tinky behaviour.

Y'think?

Y'think?

Dunno, paulah doesn't seem to think so.

Edit : Why do I have to wait ten seconds to post this, whyyyyyyy? The people of Kickback don't want to have to wait to read my views. :mad:

We_are_the_Hearts

Edit : Why do I have to wait ten seconds to post this, whyyyyyyy? The people of Kickback don't want to have to wait to read my views. :mad:

Wish it was 10 hours;)

Ohhhh! yes they do...! ;)

Saw someone at around mid-day yesterday drinking from a can of Strongbow that was half stuffed in a sock to disguise it.

Thought it was very tinky myself.

chester copperpot
hahah bit weight to lose and looks to gain before he even comes close!

Been spending too much time with you Kenny, have read over my post and it was very Kenny-esque.;)

Been spending too much time with you Kenny, have read over my post and it was very Kenny-esque.;)

Telt ye's.

Archived