?100 bet on Jambos!

Fife jambo

Just bet 100 quid with my Arab supporting mate that we finish above them. He has been raving about how good United are after their friendlies, best team since the eighties apparently. So, is my 100 quid safe?:2thumbsup:

pre-season dundee utd have been very good apparently despite picking up injuries to a couple of strikers.

Gigolo-Aunt

If you are so confident, would it not have been more ??????? if you went to the bookies?

Bit of a silly bet imo.

shaun.lawson
Just bet 100 quid with my Arab supporting mate that we finish above them. He has been raving about how good United are after their friendlies, best team since the eighties apparently. So, is my 100 quid safe?:2thumbsup:

In my opinion, no. I think it'll be very close between us and them this season, and 3rd could go either way.

If you are so confident, would it not have been more ??????? if you went to the bookies?

Bit of a silly bet imo.

Because it was abet with a mate not the bookie!:nah:

Gigolo-Aunt
Because it was abet with a mate not the bookie!:nah:

Obviously.

Just seems rather a silly amount to bet with a mate.

Obviously.

Just seems rather a silly amount to bet with a mate.

whoever wins buys the drink at the end of the season.

United will be our main rivals for third.

Think we've got more of an edge in terms of creativity in midfield and like us, I'm not sure they've got great options upfront although they are better than us at the moment. Hopefully that'll all change very soon though.

hartyfaeclery

no its not

Money may not be safe, but I think you've got a good bet. Paddy Power make us 8/13 to finish above United, they are 6/5 to finish above us, so the odds are in your favour.

:smiley2:

Money may not be safe, but I think you've got a good bet. Paddy Power make us 8/13 to finish above United, they are 6/5 to finish above us, so the odds are in your favour.

:smiley2:

Thanks mate.:10900:

was just thinking we need a striker and dundee united are our main rivals this season so why don't we go in for that sandaza lad they have ultimately weakening them and strengthening us.Thoughts ?

Was out for a few on Wednesday with my bro-in law and was talking to a guy who "just likes football", he was saying that when he was on business he went to see DUFC and thought that they were "great to watch" and a dark horse for the season "3rd" or a cup.

For what it's worth; I think both DUFC in general and Craig Levein in particular are shown too much respect by the media. Like Jimmy Calderwood, I think he has hoodwinked the press into believing he's some sort of tactical genius.

Fortunately results (and especially the style of football he/they play) show different. The phrase; big, strong and physical can be coined for any Craig Levein team!!!

LOL!

It` s pre season, they should get a grip. Arab ******s.

Exactly, they should be remembering the last game of the season firstly.

my best mate in primary (and still is) was a United fan early 80s took him to Tynie in 84 and the rest as they say is history:smiley2::hat2::10900:

AlphonseCapone
was just thinking we need a striker and dundee united are our main rivals this season so why don't we go in for that sandaza lad they have ultimately weakening them and strengthening us.Thoughts ?

Very old firm, I like it :10900:

Archived