Capitalists rejoice, Castro steps down

BlackJAC?

CompleteIdiot

Just testing if you can put quotes inside quotes. I am sure I will never have a use for this, but it is interesting (for me) to know. :biggrin:

Test

Ease.

Just testing if you can put quotes inside quotes. I am sure I will never have a use for this, but it is interesting (for me) to know. :biggrin:

Just replying to simple users to see if I can reply to their complex problems with the above quoted posting?

:P:);):scared::hae36::)

EDIT: Or maybe they can just use the preview button to test? ;)

Cuba has the best health service in the (Third) World. Anybody who wishes we had their health service isn't living in the real world. The NHS is in a different league to their system.

Cuban education is good but then countries, like their neighbours Dominican Republic, are catching up fast and they are a democracy.

Anyone else see the irony in the fact that for a communist state to be truley successful it requires free trade with the largest capitalist state?

IMO too many people get blinded by their pleasure at seeing the underdog flick the vicks at the USA. Cuba is a totalitarian regime, I enjoyed visiting the country but there is no way I would want to stay there.

Archived