GTA 4 - online?

Guest mussy mike

Guest mussy mike

I heard you can go online on the new GTA that is coming out and i'm just wondering if anyone knows about this and if they know what it will be like?

from what i've heard the mini-games will be online. you'll be able to wander into bars & play pool with folk, and the like

I heard you can go online on the new GTA that is coming out and i'm just wondering if anyone knows about this and if they know what it will be like?

Yeah it's going to have online.Think it will be similar to Saints Row's online play.Hopefully they will have some co-op missions too,that would be good

jack D and coke

Dont think the online multiplayer is going to be anything super special but there's a game exclusive to the 360 due this year called APB that is meant to a consistent online world of basically cops and robbers. Not seen too much of it though so have to wait and see. By the people who made Crackdown and the guy who's in charge there was the guy who invented GTA so could be awright.

Dont think the online multiplayer is going to be anything super special but there's a game exclusive to the 360 due this year called APB that is meant to a consistent online world of basically cops and robbers. Not seen too much of it though so have to wait and see. By the people who made Crackdown and the guy who's in charge there was the guy who invented GTA so could be awright.

Been waiting on APB since the 360 first came out.

Better call Saul

My disk was never outa of the machine then one day it just stopped working then i opened the disk drawer and the disk was in a poor way with scratches

How does that happen ?

jack D and coke
How quality will that be? As soon as you commit a crime an APB goes out, amazing. I'll be a cop, eating some donuts waiting on an APB coming in.

Still no release date for this?

Later this year neebur as far as i know.

Later this year neebur as far as i know.

Quality. Just pre-ordered GTA Limited Edition, no time like the present.

63 more days :eek:

jack D and coke
Quality. Just pre-ordered GTA Limited Edition, no time like the present.

63 more days :eek:

Ordered mine the other day. GTA 4 with the downloadable content later in the year plus APB and GOW2 the 360 is going to be the one to own again this year.

You played Mass Effect sconnie? Any good?

Ordered mine the other day. GTA 4 with the downloadable content later in the year plus APB and GOW2 the 360 is going to be the one to own again this year.

You played Mass Effect sconnie? Any good?

Mass Effect is one of the best games I've played. Only got about halfway through before I had to send my 360 away. Everything about it is top notch since there is no multiplayer. You could replay the game again as different people, you can go a soldier and work your way through with firepower, or go other things and use powers like levitation etc. It's worth buying.

The 360 is the daddy, for exclusive content all the way to xbox live. Everything about it is better. I'll need to give you a game when my 360 is back, you on CoD 4 much?

jack D and coke
Mass Effect is one of the best games I've played. Only got about halfway through before I had to send my 360 away. Everything about it is top notch since there is no multiplayer. You could replay the game again as different people, you can go a soldier and work your way through with firepower, or go other things and use powers like levitation etc. It's worth buying.

The 360 is the daddy, for exclusive content all the way to xbox live. Everything about it is better. I'll need to give you a game when my 360 is back, you on CoD 4 much?

No on LIVE too much at all the now since the missus moved in wi me ha ha. Moans like feck when i put the 360 on. But aye i'm on from time to time when she fecks off out. Been playing the new downloadable co-op missions on GRAW 2 and a bit CoD 4 as well. I'll catch up wi ye soon chief.

No on LIVE too much at all the now since the missus moved in wi me ha ha. Moans like feck when i put the 360 on. But aye i'm on from time to time when she fecks off out. Been playing the new downloadable co-op missions on GRAW 2 and a bit CoD 4 as well. I'll catch up wi ye soon chief.

Haha, feel for you bud. I'm usually on CoD4, Gears or Pro Evo.

My mate (usually quite reliable) says that APB will have a monthly fee. There's a conference in America on right now and it's just been announced apparently.

Hope it's bull*****.

They will have a yearly fee option as well.

Hopefully you will get a free month subscription when you buy to game so we know it is actually any good.

I've been waiting for one of these games for ages. In the future I wreckon we will have games like GTA based on entire cities like Edinburgh where you get street by street maps. The new GTA has a lot of actual streets New York does.

Mabye we will even get a world game wehre you can buy the expansions for new countries!

Mouth watering prospects and probably already been created in Japan!

They will have a yearly fee option as well.

Hopefully you will get a free month subscription when you buy to game so we know it is actually any good.

I've been waiting for one of these games for ages. In the future I wreckon we will have games like GTA based on entire cities like Edinburgh where you get street by street maps. The new GTA has a lot of actual streets New York does.

Mabye we will even get a world game wehre you can buy the expansions for new countries!

Mouth watering prospects and probably already been created in Japan!

If it's as good as it potentially could be, I'd be about ?30 max for the year. I'd probably play World of War craft and the likes if you didn't have to pay after buying the game. I would love there to be a GTA like game where everyone was just roaming around killing each other.

Haha, feel for you bud. I'm usually on CoD4, Gears or Pro Evo.

My mate (usually quite reliable) says that APB will have a monthly fee. There's a conference in America on right now and it's just been announced apparently.

Hope it's bull*****.

Yeah it's like a World Of Warcraft type subscription.The game itself is nothing like it of course but im sure it is totally online though no single player.

Archived