Hibs Registration Numbers Plates

Horse

Nelly Terraces
When walking home from work just now I spotted a car on Dublin Street with the reggie "H1VFC" -- does that count?

;)

Sure hell it does.

NT

ps, great band, has 'sheepfarming in the falklands' on this morning whilst scarping my gnashers.:ninja:

Kinda wierd that this is mentioned today,I was driving through the roadworks at Carlisle about 6pm and that very reg plate went past me on a maroon Jag.

I've seen that Jag loads of times. The reg is actually HE54 RTS.

ps, great band, has 'sheepfarming in the falklands' on this morning whilst scarping my gnashers.:ninja:

Not what I'd listen to 1st thing, but an absolute classic after a few beers. Not sure my neighbours agree though, Crass are the only band they hate enough to call the cops on me when I play it too loud. Tasteless cretins. :)

Paulandshark
I'll pay a couple of grand for H34RTS or JAM80S. Anybody know who has them?

Can you not just check the website to see if they are available, and if not I think you can enquire to see if they are for sale?

Also, a couple of grand for a private reg, you insane?

deesidejambo

I'm defo insane, ever since I got hit by a brick at a bonfire night party in Methil.

I'll pay a couple of grand for H34RTS or JAM80S. Anybody know who has them?

Both of those plates have being sold in 2000, the H34rts went for 2200, and jamboi went for 1525. i take it the boys who own these would want at least double the amount

Nelly Terraces
Can you not just check the website to see if they are available, and if not I think you can enquire to see if they are for sale?

Also, a couple of grand for a private reg, you insane?

Guess if your a Chav hobo then yes:dunce:. Know the price of everything and value of nothing therein being their moto.

A :1132: has more brains than these moronic fools.

Anyone else notice the large number of Hobos who have a car registration number plate which makes ref to the Hobos?

I've never really see any Hearts ones.

IMHO it is a bit tacky and surely asking for some caveman to vandalise the

car.

There is a HE04 RTS plate car just around the corner from Stenhouse Cross.

deesidejambo
Guess if your a Chav hobo then yes:dunce:. Know the price of everything and value of nothing therein being their moto.

A :1132: has more brains than these moronic fools.

Thanks for the kind comments. For the record I'm not a hobo. And fyi these plates rarely lose value so can be sold on for at least the same amount as they were bought for, so they have high investment value. So your comments about moronic fools are incorrect. Clown.

blondejamtart

Just saw another hobo one - HIBS BP. Now, what could the BP stand for....any suggestions? :lol:

I P Knightley
Just saw another hobo one - HIBS BP. Now, what could the BP stand for....any suggestions? :lol:

Blondes Preferred?

Nelly Terraces
Thanks for the kind comments. For the record I'm not a hobo. And fyi these plates rarely lose value so can be sold on for at least the same amount as they were bought for, so they have high investment value. So your comments about moronic fools are incorrect. Clown.

Mate, I didn't say you were a hobo. Keep yer hair and number plates on. Check the title of thread, might give you an indication as to who people are referring to.

Have to pick up on one small point though, I'd hardly advize number plates as a premium investment opportunity. I feel the people that indulge in such practices (LOOK, LOOK AT ME!!! EVERYONE! LOOK!) are a tad silly. I'd say wasting money on them in the first place is just that, a waste of cash, even if they do keep their value (stick your money in a high interest account at the bank, over time it'll probably pay out more interest than these things).

Feel free to run me over at any time for my lippy comments though.

Cheers!:cocktail:

Walter Payton

Ooooohhhhh, hark at her! :P

Archived