Hibs Registration Numbers Plates

Horse

Anyone else notice the large number of Hobos who have a car registration number plate which makes ref to the Hobos?

I've never really see any Hearts ones.

IMHO it is a bit tacky and surely asking for some caveman to vandalise the

car.

I followed a 7 series through Morningside about an hour ago with the registration HIB5 04, which reminded me of a certain semi final a couple of years ago...

FTH

I think Hibs is a fairly easy reg to obtain because the name hibs wont be as popular as Hearts or the word Heart. Hibs can be made up pretty easy also with the I and S being sued as a 1 or 5 even an 8 as a H.

I'm sure there's a jambo from way up north with the registration Hearts or hmfc(something like that anyway) which he paid a few grand for.

I took this pic of this rolls on Hill St last year - Bob Marleys motor mabey?

777789343a3504483017b90085471l.jpg

Always tempting to lob a wee brick through the window when you see one.

There are a few hibs car number plates in livingston

Ive got P19ER X, (its actualy written as PIPER X with the "9" being a back-to-front "P") but im open to offers if anyone wants it.....

Brian Whittaker's Tache

most of the HiBS plate as Irish plates iirc

Cheap as chips online for the poor Hobos

a hobo called jeff lives round the corner from me, perfectly legal - letter, 3 numbers then 3 letters which spells his team then name.

i'm sure there is a large maroon merc or something with h34rts, there may be an extra number in there but it reads HEARTS

Brian Whittaker's Tache

most of the HiBS plate as Irish plates iirc

Cheap as chips online for the poor Hobos

Always tempting to lob a wee brick through the window when you see one.

There are a few hibs car number plates in livingston

Sure is:)

Bobby_swing_the_bar

H34RTS is a quality number plate, seen it a few times.

There is someone in perth with H18S KO on his number plate, and a picture of Easter Road and the Hibs badge. Complete tool.

H34RTS is a quality number plate, seen it a few times.

There is someone in perth with H18S KO on his number plate, and a picture of Easter Road and the Hibs badge. Complete tool.

H34RTS thats the dude from up north my dad was talking about ?10k it costs!

Just so happend tonight I was stuck behind HI8S DN or DM on a black civic - i was driving the birds banger and the thought of crashing into the back did cross my mind!

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

So glad this thread was started because at the petrol station outside Morrisons in Livi town on Saturday I passed a twonk with the registration:

HIBBEE 0

I kid you not, complete with Benny from crossroads Hibs hat on his heid and mingin' Hobo stickers in his window.

HIBBEE 0 - Really appropriate.

Thick barsteward.

Say What Again
Not possible

He did buy some clear varitaion of it - I was trying to remember what it was when I was posting it.

What's not possible about it (I know feck all about cars)? If it's because I started it with a '5' then I've maybe got that and the 'S' the wrong way round.

I can assure you he paid a good few thousand ? for a plate along those lines.

have seen a photo of a plate -" 7 nil" and the guy round the corner from my work has "hib 331". nobs

I've just order one with my intinals and JAM on it. Anything with hearts or hmfc is just a rip off as it goes to auctions.

When i uesd to work for SN there was always loads of hibbee plates atleast 9-10 cars everyday ! Take about jobs for the boys, did do my best not to put a brick through them everyday !

Saw this one about 15 minutes ago and remembered this thread. Had to take a picture.

It's a Hibs badge followed by "RIO HFC".

riohfcxl4.jpg

Either a (dated) reference to Riordan... or a (deluded) reference to Brazil.

:P

If you manage to get eye contact with the driver and he has one of these attention seeking plates just simply stand and shake your head whilst uncontrolably laughing oh and point at his plate, i can assure you he/she will be paranoid.

Anyone know of the rearend who drives the white transit van and parks it up in Corstorphine? he has the Hibs crest incorporated into his building trade tools and it is the spit of the Hibs crest........talk about attention seeking !

john brownlee
Anyone else notice the large number of Hobos who have a car registration number plate which makes ref to the Hobos?

I've never really see any Hearts ones.

IMHO it is a bit tacky and surely asking for some caveman to vandalise the

car.

Its a hobo plaster/ builder that buys them up for is vans cars misseedz relations you can buy them for as little as a 1gbp

he /relation lives not far from me and its a scabby rust bucket now if it was JAMBO12 it would be worth some thing more than his car

there are plenty of Hearts re lated plates about town open your eyes and you will see

I P Knightley
I think Hibs is a fairly easy reg to obtain because the name hibs wont be as popular as Hearts or the word Heart. Hibs can be made up pretty easy also with the I and S being sued as a 1 or 5 even an 8 as a H.

I'm sure there's a jambo from way up north with the registration Hearts or hmfc(something like that anyway) which he paid a few grand for.

I took this pic of this rolls on Hill St last year - Bob Marleys motor mabey?

777789343a3504483017b90085471l.jpg

Wouldn't be Bob Marley's.

He never goes up Hill St.

Maybe a Marley fan?

Or just a tiny-nobbed show-off?

I know there is a numberplate in Tranent that reads J 8 MBO, it is owned by a guy whos pub I used to drink in, and his friend from Porty has J 4 MBO.

I know there is a numberplate in Tranent that reads J 8 MBO, it is owned by a guy whos pub I used to drink in, and his friend from Porty has J 4 MBO.

Do they want to sell?

a hobo called jeff lives round the corner from me, perfectly legal - letter, 3 numbers then 3 letters which spells his team then name.

You must live in CK, he's a decent guy for a Hibee, flies a Saltire in his back garden too,

i'm sure there is a large maroon merc or something with h34rts, there may be an extra number in there but it reads HEARTS

Kinda wierd that this is mentioned today,I was driving through the roadworks at Carlisle about 6pm and that very reg plate went past me on a maroon Jag.

Should I name and shame? Ah, feck it!

There's a yellow mini that parks on Braehead Road every day. It's owned by a wee bird that works in Welcome Finance at Barnton.

The registration plate reads

HM 07 HFC

and just to make sure she has a Hibs placard in her rear driver's side window!

Being a Hibee and representing legal loan sharks like Welcome I'm surprised her car is still intact.

Should I name and shame? Ah, feck it!

There's a yellow mini that parks on Braehead Road every day. It's owned by a wee bird that works in Welcome Finance at Barnton.

The registration plate reads

HM 07 HFC

and just to make sure she has a Hibs placard in her rear driver's side window!

Being a Hibee and representing legal loan sharks like Welcome I'm surprised her car is still intact.

Not for much longer...;)

You must live in CK, he's a decent guy for a Hibee, flies a Saltire in his back garden too,

I've always thought that people who fly flags in their back gardens are odd individuals.

• 2 weeks later...
Nelly Terraces

GREAT THREAD. Only because I HAVE noticed this proliferation of Nedism around Edinburgh for the last coupla years, and have mentioned it to Mrs NT on numerous occassions. This has usually been in the context of "Check that ****ing hobo chav mobile over there, what a tasteless piece of *****!"

Normally, these **** mobiles are accompanied with several pieces of other schemie cheap hobo tat such as car stickers and green and white dice hanging from the rear view mirror.

Naturally though, as standard, they come fitted with the sort of inbred halfwit who thinks that Sky 1 or ITV 4 is the height of culture, wearing an innumerate amount of trash gold jewellery and tracksuit bottoms at any time, and that following the hobos is a good idea. These brainless hobo trolls really do look thick as puck.

Anyone who has a personalised number plate is a complete chavy fandango. Anyone with a hobo personalised number plate shouldn't be allowed out in public, never mind on the road.

I blame the drugs.

NT.

Archived