Mafia DUNE

jambopompey

Well done everyone, good to see Jam tartan being found out after taking me out. A rare occasion where I've been on the good side and we win!

Least Marty was able to back up his goon slayer claims again and THAITB followed on from Alba in the last game as doing a very good job as a mason

Cheers JP for the game, enjoyed it and the format worked really well.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Benoit
Well done everyone, good to see Jam tartan being found out after taking me out. A rare occasion where I've been on the good side and we win!

Least Marty was able to back up his goon slayer claims again and THAITB followed on from Alba in the last game as doing a very good job as a mason

Cheers JP for the game, enjoyed it and the format worked really well.

Your death was not in vain bud :2thumbsup:

First time both me and Malky have survived to the end and won :10900:

Chris Benoit
I lasted to the end when it looked like I was for it early on.:)

Good work guys:)

You were investigated day 3 after Deek went.

Did any of the masons twig that I was the cop? Gotta say a big well done to CH for the Deek lynch and to THAITB for the Csaba Wabba lynch, proper mason work sacrificing yourself to get a goon out

jambopompey
Am I still ahead of Malky on the post counts? :hat2:

i know im still leading it

jambopompey 92

Csaba Wabba 83

MalkyMcFrench 74

Marty-French 72

Geoff Kilpatrick 45

jam tartan 44

yvonnejambo 44

thehibsareintheirbeds 44

milky_26 39

Boof 38

Martin 36

Cigaro 31

kitster 27

Beverley 24

therealmackay 21

Pugsy 93 19

Deek 16

Arnold 15

scotland 12

ArmiyaRomanova 10

Commander Harris 10

Albannach 9

You were investigated day 3 after Deek went.

Did any of the masons twig that I was the cop? Gotta say a big well done to CH for the Deek lynch and to THAITB for the Csaba Wabba lynch, proper mason work sacrificing yourself to get a goon out

Is that how I suddenly lost the suspicions?

I'm confused how it all seemed to die right down suddenly.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Is that how I suddenly lost the suspicions?

I'm confused how it all seemed to die right down suddenly.

I mentioned that I thought you were being framed because the bump off of the real mackay completely surprised me. That's why I presumed your innocence.

Chris Benoit

I'm surprised it got quiet after that cos there was only me and THAITB who knew you were a townie yet i don't think you even got a vote after that.

First game i've played you've not died early days

I'm surprised it got quiet after that cos there was only me and THAITB who knew you were a townie yet i don't think you even got a vote after that.

First game i've played you've not died early days

Thats why it seems strange to me.

Not complaining like!

Quite enjoyed that once I got better and inot the game. Well done and cheers JP!

brutally murdered in the first lynch, i still managed to avoid being the lowest poster hehehehe

also i'm not the worst assassin that has played the game, remember one assassin in the first two nights hit good roled players

That was tedp, don't worry about it, as I said the assassin is a thankless role and after your explanation the choices all make sense

Anyway, good game everyone and cheers JP that was quite enjoyable and I believe the first time I've lasted to the end when I've not been a goon

Chris Benoit
That was tedp, don't worry about it, as I said the assassin is a thankless role and after your explanation the choices all make sense

Anyway, good game everyone and cheers JP that was quite enjoyable and I believe the first time I've lasted to the end when I've not been a goon

Only time you've ever got close was the Scooby Doo game (the original Marty the Goon Slayer game) you got killed the last night even though i'd already outed myself as the cop :hat2:

Chris Benoit

could be! what's the chances me and you break the world record before the other thread just trying to get in the last word

In retrospect, it was probably a good move by Milky to get rid of me...when I'm unroled I just have too many cockamamie theories that sound plausible (to me) and find folk suspicious when they dismiss them :laugh:

Any thoughts on BS? Would Marty using it have helped/hindered?

Chris Benoit

Didn't use bs Boof, figured the easiest way to hint at myself was to investigate Malky day 1

Boof, biggest problem I hsve with games is that with both you and deek I find it imposible to work you out so unless it's in bright neon lights I tend to avoid voting for you guys, saying that yvonne is the same

...except that could've pointed to me being the cop, since I said I would use BS.

Also assuming the masons would make the connection...

Feel free to answer each point separately...I know you've got a post-count race to win :D

Chris Benoit
Boof, biggest problem I hsve with games is that with both you and deek I find it imposible to work you out so unless it's in bright neon lights I tend to avoid voting for you guys, saying that yvonne is the same

Usually agree with Deek but i think he let himself down saying i was wasting my vote going for IJ and that we should lynch someone and have IJ modkilled, then something else on day 2 got my attention so i checked him that night.

Like to say it again though that CH and THAITB played the perfect mason game

jambopompey

i must admit i enjoyed the running of the game, you get to see how the roled players act and think

Chris Benoit

Can't believe i managed to get through this game unscathed JP cos i played it totally different to any other game i've played either roled or not.

Looking forward to the day me and Malky are goons together, never been bad yet be good to learn from the master :th_o:

Can't believe i managed to get through this game unscathed JP cos i played it totally different to any other game i've played either roled or not.

Looking forward to the day me and Malky are goons together, never been bad yet be good to learn from the master :th_o:

There was a stage where I though the goons where going to win, jam tartan played it brilliantly up until his lynch no-one had him down as a goon.

With the loss of the doctor first night I had a bad feeling, even when Alba mailed me he was not saving anyone, the goons already had him hit, the quick loss of the mason soon after and I thought it would be game over.

Martin was a threat to the goons as I got a few mails from them with different targets, but they where worried about him

Commander Harris
Usually agree with Deek but i think he let himself down saying i was wasting my vote going for IJ and that we should lynch someone and have IJ modkilled, then something else on day 2 got my attention so i checked him that night.

Like to say it again though that CH and THAITB played the perfect mason game

thank you.

good game folks.

Martin was a threat to the goons as I got a few mails from them with different targets, but they where worried about him

I'll take that as a compliment from the goons!

Think the mods should hurry up and close this thread before one of the French boys gets the opportunity to post again! Either that or if you've wanted to say anything against them, now's the time seeing as they can't break the draw :D

Final point on the game, was good to see the folk that were there till the end mainly because most of them usually go early.

BoJack Horseman

Well that's the first time I've ever came bottom of the post count! I'm usually up there at the top. Sucks getting lynched early, but it has to be someone.

Sounds like a good game guys, well done. Wish I could have been involved more, guess this just wasn't my game.

Archived