Recommend me a dry cleaner

Guest Alex Guttenplan

I gave a coat to a dry cleaners in Bonnyrigg and they didn't really clean it properly, whereas the other one I know of that's close to me has just closed down.

Anyone know of any good quality ones? Pref. south side but not too fussed if I have to travel.

Why are you not taking it back, pointing out that the coat has not been cleaned properly and either asking for a refund or getting them to do it again?

bigjaffer1978
I gave a coat to a dry cleaners in Bonnyrigg and they didn't really clean it properly, whereas the other one I know of that's close to me has just closed down.

Anyone know of any good quality ones? Pref. south side but not too fussed if I have to travel.

was it the one in the high street next to the travel agents

Why are you not taking it back, pointing out that the coat has not been cleaned properly and either asking for a refund or getting them to do it again?

I don't know. It'd be the rational thing to do, I admit.

was it the one in the high street next to the travel agents

Yep.

The Guischan Dry Cleaners just off Gordon Drive are excellent, as cost is not a concern the air fare should be about $600. But the finished product should be satisfactory. No No no thanks needed.:smash:

Archived