Tomorrow

Jambojohnnyboy

Jambojohnnyboy

What do you think the odds are on Hearts announcing either a player signing or appointing a manager tomorrow just before the derby to give the team and the fans a boost?

We are more likely to announce a new multi-million pound sponsorship partnership with a paint firm who will provide us with new paint to do the lines on the pitch. Or something.

I rekon we might hear something on Monday. I do not think they would throw a new manager in on the eve of a derby game.

saying that, if not Monday...then surely one day next week?

No news before the derby.

Maybe news after the derby to "ease" the pain of another defeat.

Ooooh, i'm such a cynic.

Victor Meldrew

I had a sneaking feeling that this might be the case, but now I'm not so sure.

I do think the announcement will come soon though (just a feeling - no inside knowledge)

No chance. Frail in charge for the derby, with the same players and nothing on the horizon. We should still beat that lot though...

if they're going to announce a player it will be today so they are eligible for the derby tomorrow

Unforunately its still only Thursday today :)

more chance of clum going to barca to replace messi and bojan as the new rising star of world football.

Just cant see it happening, we will be lucky to get 1 new player in before the window closes, as for a new manager ?? well I have a feeling it will be SF till the end of the season..

Archived