Mark Burchil and Kevin Kyle....

JamboLad

Now that Burchill is signing for Killie does that mean we are going to sign Kevin Kyle.....:bulb2:

No, it means that Killie will score more goals than us (and most) next season!!!!!!

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
No, it means that Killie will score more goals than us (and most) next season!!!!!!

Amen to that brother

heartsfc_fan
Now that Burchill is signing for Killie does that mean we are going to sign Kevin Kyle.....:bulb2:

Has Kyle not been given the captains arm band at Killie?

Marmeladent?rtchen

IMO it can only mean that!!! :sorcerer:

and most probably against us as well.

I think Kyle and Burchill will do well next season for Killie... probably score twice as many as us!!!

No, but I'm thinking that could be a cracking partnership though.

The Old Tolbooth
Kyle is out for at least 6 weeks with a troublesome hernia.

He'd still score more than Nade!

He'd still score more than Nade!
hearts want kyle and kyle wants to come to hearts. Thats his prefered option. Hearts cant afford kyle right now and burchy has been told he will only get a deal till xmas just now with another 18 months when kille can free up some wages. Kyle can sign pre contract in january or hearts will get him for a nominal fee. Hibs bid 120k plus nish for kyle and he and nish both knocked it back.

hearts want kyle and kyle wants to come to hearts. Thats his prefered option. Hearts cant afford kyle right now and burchy has been told he will only get a deal till xmas just now with another 18 months when kille can free up some wages. Kyle can sign pre contract in january or hearts will get him for a nominal fee. Hibs bid 120k plus nish for kyle and he and nish both knocked it back.

I wouldn't mind us taking Kyle as i've said on here before but...what makes you think Kyle wants to come to Hearts and that Hearts are after him anyway?

I wouldn't mind us taking Kyle as i've said on here before but...what makes you think Kyle wants to come to Hearts and that Hearts are after him anyway?

Jay Jay says so... it must be true... trust the JJ!

Hey jambonian im sure you will understand that im not gonna go naming my source. But its someone who is very good friends with kyle and has spoken with him about subject lately. Hearts do want him and have made killie aware of there interest. Am not too fussed whether people on here beleive it or not. Just telling you what i know.

Hey jambonian im sure you will understand that im not gonna go naming my source. But its someone who is very good friends with kyle and has spoken with him about subject lately. Hearts do want him and have made killie aware of there interest. Am not too fussed whether people on here beleive it or not. Just telling you what i know.

In jayjay We Trust :sorcerer:

Only a Game
In jayjay We Trust :sorcerer:

Why ? He's dining on getting a medical right for a player he couldnt name. Since then we've signed 4 or 5 players is it ? Got several more on trial or under serious consideration and he hasnt tipped one of them.

Somebody told him something once and he plastered it all over here. It would appear that the somebdy is no longer telling him things or he's no longer posting what he really knows. Instead he's resorted to posting speculative unprovable and unsubtantiated garbage about a player who is contracted to another club and just been made captain. A player who has an injury that has him out for several weeks and a player we cant afford and wont be signing any time soon, as he himself admits.

Quite an interesting study in human behaviour that he's got a whole load of people hanging on his every word on the back of a solitary and incomplete piece of knowledge he happened upon.

Bet you wish you could post a breaking piece of gossip so we'd all follow your every word?!?! LOL

Only a Game
Bet you wish you could post a breaking piece of gossip so we'd all follow your every word?!?! LOL

Bet you wish you knew something that I know.:th_love:

If we cant afford Kevin Kyle then I am pretty happy, wouldn't want to see us waste money on this beanpole

JayJay?..Hmmm....are you actually J.J , Jim Jeffries in disguise? :whistling:

Cardiac Rucksack
Why ? He's dining on getting a medical right for a player he couldnt name. Since then we've signed 4 or 5 players is it ? Got several more on trial or under serious consideration and he hasnt tipped one of them.

Somebody told him something once and he plastered it all over here. It would appear that the somebdy is no longer telling him things or he's no longer posting what he really knows. Instead he's resorted to posting speculative unprovable and unsubtantiated garbage about a player who is contracted to another club and just been made captain. A player who has an injury that has him out for several weeks and a player we cant afford and wont be signing any time soon, as he himself admits.

Quite an interesting study in human behaviour that he's got a whole load of people hanging on his every word on the back of a solitary and incomplete piece of knowledge he happened upon.

Jesus

Only a Game
Jesus

Nope, he didnt have a clue about his signing either.:hammer:

Altough I think that was who turned out to be having the medical

J.T.F.Robertson

It's only a message board. :15:

Only a Game
It's only a message board. :15:

I know, you can rip people without getting a slap in the puss for it. Brilliant isnt it ?

Gigolo-Aunt

Kyle was supposed to have a minimum release clause in his contract - I wonder what it was?

100k?

More?

Drylaw Hearts
Kyle was supposed to have a minimum release clause in his contract - I wonder what it was?

100k?

More?

I'm sure I read somewhere it was ?80k.

J.T.F.Robertson
I know, you can rip people without getting a slap in the puss for it. Brilliant isnt it ?

I'll still keep my trap shut ..... just in case.

Gigolo-Aunt
I'm sure I read somewhere it was ?80k.

Does not seem that much tbh.

Im gonnna go for 200k.

Winner wins Jason Thompson.

Drylaw Hearts
Does not seem that much tbh.

Im gonnna go for 200k.

Winner wins Jason Thompson.

Eh......deal.

?80k.

Damn.

What will I do with a useless RB ?

Cardiac Rucksack

Kyle would need to bring a treatment table with him. I dont think it would be such a good idea. Although with a smaller nippy forward playing in and around him then we might get some joy.

Christ I just want someone to stick it in the pokey.:10800:

Gigolo-Aunt
Eh......deal.

Damn.

You give him a new contract.

Ryan Gosling
Eh......deal.

Damn.

Put a beard on him and call him Robbie.

Only a Game

I'd like to think that if Kyle is anywhere right now as far as Hearts is concerned, its firmly on the back burner, as hopefully we are currently looking at something with a bit more class.

If we get stuck I'd take him and he'd probably do awright for us. I'm just not over enthusiastic about him at this moment

The Old Tolbooth

Interesting, cheers for the info mate :2thumbsup:

I know you won't know the answer but why on earth would hibs bid ?120k plus a player for someone who has a 80k release clause in their contract ? :15:

Archived