HIV

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

There are 2000 poor souls with HIV in the lothians that is the highest in Scotland.

Something wrong somewhere.:(

Where did you get that from Doug?

I saw a Glasgow Uni study last year that said Glasgow was by far the worst in Scotland.

Miller Jambo 60
Where did you get that from Doug?

I saw a Glasgow Uni study last year that said Glasgow was by far the worst in Scotland.

Forth 2 about 10mins ago

Sad any way.

Must be hard living with a death sentence.

Drugs now mean HIV doesnt mean death in all cases, given its expensive etc but it doesnt always mean death.

The most common infections moved from gay men to straight woman if memory serves me correctly.

There are 2000 poor souls with HIV in the lothians that is the highest in Scotland.

Edinburgh in the 80's was a hotspot for HIV due to all the intravenous drug users sharing needles. I dont think the effect has ever left us.

The homosexual population in Edinburgh is also high in comparism to other cities probably fuelled by the liberal attitude in the city. It is well known that pro rata more gay men have HIV than straight.

Wear a Condom

is the message.

Miller Jambo 60
Edinburgh in the 80's was a hotspot for HIV due to all the intravenous drug users sharing needles. I dont think the effect has ever left us.

The homosexual population in Edinburgh is also high in comparism to other cities probably fuelled by the liberal attitude in the city. It is well known that pro rata more gay men have HIV than straight.

Wear a Condom

is the message.

radio forth 13.00 3000 cases

Professor.Arturo

At least they are all in Leith, so just dont dip yer wick there.

And lay off the fags *cough cough*

something wrong? AIDS is easily preventable, its not like catching a cold. There are very few cases of folk catching it from operations and unsuspecting partners, therefore i would suggest the "something wrong" is that folk dont protect themselves. It aint rocket science!

something wrong? AIDS is easily preventable, its not like catching a cold. There are very few cases of folk catching it from operations and unsuspecting partners, therefore i would suggest the "something wrong" is that folk dont protect themselves. It aint rocket science!

Aye. what ever.

Archived