The Lizards Have Taken Over

Sooperstar

Was at a house party last night and Tom Cruise's Scientology video came up (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4O2_rZIgrQI). The conversation then moved onto David Icke whom I had never heard of but I'm sure many kickbackers will have after his appearance on Wogan back in the 90's (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0nMq6gc1yMg).

For those that haven't heard of him he basically believes that many world leaders and the Royal Family are actually 10' reptiles disguised as humans. Aparrently it is this seprent race that rules the world (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uAGTJErVNBU).

He actually criticices folk for just dismissing his theory out of hand because according to him there is a growing amount of evidence to support his claims.

What a nutcase!

thing is, if you read his website he comes across with some very convincing arguments

we all know the guy is a plum which is why his website is utterly hilarious

i agree cigaro

spent many a bored afternoon reading his site

I haven't :laugh:

But I enjoy listening to it when he is on James Whale's show on Talksport.

Same with all the conspiracy theory stuff :)

I actually find it interesting, purely because it's so abstract.

I like stuff like that though.

Who's to say he's wrong...?

:eek:

CompleteIdiot
:eek:

History tends to suggest that people discover things by thinking out of the box rather than in it. I don't believe his reptilian arguments. The stuff regarding the NWO is quite weighty now though.

I used to use the internet to debate with fundamentalists in the USA many years ago. Many of them were convinced that there was a NWO and most the world was under their control.

I genuinely thought they were nuts. The thing is that this way of thinking about things seems to have some uncanny ability to predict the future. That's what makes me quite uneasy about it all.

Take Alex Jones. A conspiracy nut by most accounts. However, he was able to predict 9/11 with uncanny accuracy before it happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGtOFudmHG8

If you look closer into his films, you begin to find that almost everything is verifiable.

In the 90s there were Christian nuts telling me about Sonic weapons being developed to control rioting. In his film Martial Law he actually stands in the middle of NY talking to police with their sonic cannons mounted on vehicles.

It's actually quite chilling. His films tend to chronicle stuff that do not officially exist. In fact, it took him filming Bohemian Grove for anyone to take him seriously.

You actually need to see it to understand it. It's not like anything you are going to watch in the mainstream media.

CompleteIdiot

BTW. The Bush administration stated that flying planes into the WTC was a scenario no one had ever thought of before.

From March 2001:

Some of Alex Jones' films are incredible. Endgame, Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove and 9/11 - The Road to Tyranny especially.

You watch at first and think he's just having a rant or a wee bit mental, but all his stuff can be backed up and authenticated. That's something that really bugs me, people file all this type of stuff under conspiracy theories, and they're not. The Patriot Act and PNAC are two genuinley frightening pieces of legislation that passed completely under the radar.

Not many people know that Bush recently signed a piece of legislation that effectively null and voids the sovereignty of America, Mexico and Canada. These three nations will join up, share a currency and essentially be the new EU. When it takes someone like Alex Jones to highlight this because our media don't, surely that tells you something very fishy is going on.

Archived