Dunfermline Supporters Bus.

The Comedian

I think the general consenus amongst Dunfermline Jambos is that organising a bus for home games is pointless as the train is cheaper. The excuse for away games was lack of regular number iirc.

This subject has been done a million times on here. Christ I was trying to get a West Fife bus together in 2001. I know Eddie F was trying to organise something a year or two ago.

Still, with property prices pushing more and more of us to Dunfermline, Rosyth, Newmills??? etc I'm sure one day we can sustain a bus.

What's it like living in Newmills? A bit close to Ethioaklia & Somalleyfield for my liking....

We done a bus to Kilmarnock at the end of last season. Eddie Fenwick organised it.

It was muted that it would be good for away games but not home.

Oh, and I have moved to Penicuik since, so wont be joining.

kinross jambo
I think the general consenus amongst Dunfermline Jambos is that organising a bus for home games is pointless as the train is cheaper. The excuse for away games was lack of regular number iirc.

This subject has been done a million times on here. Christ I was trying to get a West Fife bus together in 2001. I know Eddie F was trying to organise something a year or two ago.

Still, with property prices pushing more and more of us to Dunfermline, Rosyth, Newmills??? etc I'm sure one day we can sustain a bus.

What's it like living in Newmills? A bit close to Ethioaklia & Somalleyfield for my liking....

oakley and proud domo lad,where yi fi yersell.

Youll be made real welcome coming out with statements like that:p

oakley and proud domo lad,where yi fi yersell.

You must admit these places are a little rough (ken a good few folk from there).....

Rosyth, which isn't much better TBH. There's always been a bit of rivalry going on there so sorry if you're offended. Slag Rosyth all you want.

I live up the town now, though.

It's weird, the way you type is exactly how folk I know from Oakley speak. Dinnae batter me. :)

Seriously now, Oakley's no that bad. I always enjoy Gig At The Gates (even though it's Comrie). Do you ever go Kinross Jambo?

PS you up for this bus?

Youll be made real welcome coming out with statements like that:p

Eggo, I think I know you. Were you on the infamous minibus to ER in Jan 2005? (1-1 Rearend wonder goal, Hartley equaliser.)

I actually know a few Eggos. Did you used to get on the Lochgelly Hearts bus a few years ago? Or are you in the Inverkeithing mob and have a brother (or two sons if you're the dad)?

I should have added just for the away games.

Newmills is fine, it's a little classier than the above. I pm'd Eddie F at the time but never got a reply, just wondering if the bus was still on.

eddie fenwick
I should have added just for the away games.

Newmills is fine, it's a little classier than the above. I pm'd Eddie F at the time but never got a reply, just wondering if the bus was still on.

sorry never got your pm,the bus will be back on,ill be in touch

kinross jambo
You must admit these places are a little rough (ken a good few folk from there).....

Rosyth, which isn't much better TBH. There's always been a bit of rivalry going on there so sorry if you're offended. Slag Rosyth all you want.

I live up the town now, though.

It's weird, the way you type is exactly how folk I know from Oakley speak. Dinnae batter me. :)

Seriously now, Oakley's no that bad. I always enjoy Gig At The Gates (even though it's Comrie). Do you ever go Kinross Jambo?

PS you up for this bus?

nae offence took mate ;)

go to some gigs at the white gates,my brothers band plays there sometimes.

gig at the gates isny that bad but it always ends up wi six police vans comin at the end eh the nite ti shut it doon.

would be up for the bus for away games and know a few other folk who would go aswell.

oh aye dinny worry am no gonni batter yi :laugh:

Archived