Ant and Dec show......how does it work

Better call Saul

Better call Saul

The wife has this on just now (sky+) recorded live from saturday and there is something that is niggling me

Right so they go live to a Guys house and turn on a massive spot light on his house so ant and dec shout "if this is your house come out now"

so the family pop there heads out after seeing their own house live on tv and Decs says to the husband that his wife entered him into to a draw to enter the mousetrap game AND WHAAEEE HAAAY YOUVE BEEN PICKED and NOW he must make his way by helicopter to the studio

(no dougt he is near by)

What is niggling me ...surley they must limit who enter's depending on where they stay :confused:as if my wife(:heartpump:) entered my name into it surely they would not be able to get me to the studio on time ....and that then would be unfair.:vangry:

The wife has this on just now (sky+) recorded live from saturday and there is something that is niggling me

Right so they go live to a Guys house and turn on a massive spot light on his house so ant and dec shout "if this is your house come out now"

so the family pop there heads out after seeing their own house live on tv and Decs says to the husband that his wife entered him into to a draw to enter the mousetrap game AND WHAAEEE HAAAY YOUVE BEEN PICKED and NOW he must make his way by helicopter to the studio

(no dougt he is near by)

What is niggling me ...surley they must limit who enter's depending on where they stay :confused:as if my wife(:heartpump:) entered my name into it surely they would not be able to get me to the studio on time ....and that then would be unfair.:vangry:

Trust me, you don't want to think too deeply about it.....its' not worth it and won't give you everlasting happiness. :whistling:

Did they not say at the start 'tonight we're going to be playing in Gloucester' ? They don't fly them to LONDON - it's setup nearby, like the big piggy bank they used to do.

Besides - I think they phone 4 families in the area who enter and say 'You might be picked tonight, so stay in'.

Archived