McDickies Mafia

yvonnejambo

Chris Benoit
Don't see how surely it can be 3-1 in my favour. If it's 2-2 then automatically it becomes night doesn't it? Even if Yvonne hasn't said so.

I'll be gutted if it's gone to a tiebreak but if it's gone for a lynch with the 3-1, then I can't believe what you two have done. You've ignored everything and made the most stupid decision possible.

only goes to early night in the event of a lynch, not just because everyone voted, die goon :hanged:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo

Before the burger joint was open, the workers were preparing for the day ahead. All had to work extra hard as they were very short staffed for some reason. The remaining workers were very nervous knowing 1 of there fellow workers was pure evil and they had narrowed it down to 2. Martin was the closest so he got the stabbing.

Was this the right choice?

Nah

Its game over for the goons

Martin -Ray Kroc (who did absolutely fabulous) lynched at last

Well done workers you got there in the end :)

yvonnejambo

Only a majority lynch decides an early night

Don't think so, you'll be away celebrating with them.

Can't believe you managed to convince them. Well done Paddy and Boof, you deserved to have lost it.

I still think 2-2 means its a tie

sorry paddy, guess I ruined the game for you by wrongly lynching you then having revealed your identity would have made it less fun.

thehibsareintheirbeds

yeeee ha.

massive credit to boof and a game weary paddy there and amazing stuff from scotland and albannach before. sorry again jam tartan, i think i nearly cost us the game with that one.

and martin, i was honestly doubting myself at times there. great game

Geoff Kilpatrick

We're claiming a moral victory in any case after Bev was a goon yet again!

Chris Benoit

Well done lads been shouting at the screen for 3 days now.

Well played Martin you had a stormer just a pity THAITB gave a better defence case than OJ's lawyer.

Cracking game Yvonne, cheers :sorcerer:

So close!

Don't think I could possibly have done anymore and by every reason under the sun, you should have gone for THAITB because he was far more guilty than me. I ran out of luck right at the end but at least my attempts on people like Alba and Scotland were at the right time.

Managing to outlast virtually all the experienced players was a bit of an achievement. Was great being a goon for once, definitely a Hearts style glorious failure at the last minute :D

Well done THAITB, you deserved that in the end.

We're claiming a moral victory in any case after Bev was a goon yet again!

Definitely, if we'd managed to win properly it would have been the ultimate Great Escape!

Chris Benoit

2 questions for scotland, who did you protect on night 1 and who did you protect the night you saved them from the goons?

Well done lads been shouting at the screen for 3 days now.

Well played Martin you had a stormer just a pity THAITB gave a better defence case than OJ's lawyer.

Cracking game Yvonne, cheers :sorcerer:

Sorry I had to kill you while you were at the pub on Friday! Thought you suspicious of me, so needs must

Think in the end whilst THAITB's defence was good, I should have put forward my logic at the end earlier. Still at least this game has shown my brain still works and I'm obviously more evil than I thought, then again you get that when you are on the same team as Bev!

Great game Yvonne, sorry I kept avoiding my fate so you had to keep the game going :D

Well played Martin even up to the last minute I wasn't sure

I remember thinking after your first game you'd be one to watch if you were a goon

Now to get back to a normal life...:D

Exactly, don't have to figure out ways of trying to make folk look guilty out of very little. If only Alba hadn't investigated you :smash:

So close!

Don't think I could possibly have done anymore and by every reason under the sun, you should have gone for THAITB because he was far more guilty than me. I ran out of luck right at the end but at least my attempts on people like Alba and Scotland were at the right time.

Managing to outlast virtually all the experienced players was a bit of an achievement. Was great being a goon for once, definitely a Hearts style glorious failure at the last minute :D

Well done THAITB, you deserved that in the end.

It was the 'too innocent' pleas that swung it for me. But even then it was only 51-49.

Bloody well played.

Well played Martin even up to the last minute I wasn't sure

I remember thinking after your first game you'd be one to watch if you were a goon

Take it as a compliment that we killed you in the first night, considering what happened a few games back with your double goon victory, I couldn't have outsmarted you :laugh:

Rick Grimes

tippled after me death, Alb had it sussed too. that came too close!!!

well played Martin.

thehibsareintheirbeds
Thanks, Yvonne - another cracker.

Now to get back to a normal life...:D

i know how you feel, i've been indoors with manflu the last couple of days and i really dont think the stress and tension of this has helped- think i need to step away from the computer and back to some fresh air and real life.

forgot to say great game yvonne, its been a cracker indeed.

It was the 'too innocent' pleas that swung it for me. But even then it was only 51-49.

Bloody well played.

Cheers Boof, I've made myself a marked man for future games!

Damn 49%, still if I'd won this one I might have retired because I couldn't have beaten this achievement. See there is a down side to you lot winning the game :D

Chris Benoit

After Marty the Goon Slayer comes Martin King of Goons.

Anyone who thinks i'm milking this read the scooby doo game, re-read it today and i'd forgotten how brilliant i was :sorcerer:

and don't forget handsome and modest

yvonnejambo

Thanks folks was a good game an quite stress free for me, apart from the Paddy lynching. I said to Martin earlier that I was wanting to scream at you all its MARTIN!!! All the way through he never raised any suspicion and well played to him for that.

Anyway good timing for finishing i can now come down to go to a funeral without having to think of this!

yvonnejambo

Anyone who thinks i'm milking this read the scooby doo game, re-read it today and i'd forgotten how brilliant i was :sorcerer:

See you are a glory hunter...oh and that was another game run by...? :)

The name Martin must just be associated with goon greatness :laugh:

Thanks folks was a good game an quite stress free for me, apart from the Paddy lynching. I said to Martin earlier that I was wanting to scream at you all its MARTIN!!! All the way through he never raised any suspicion and well played to him for that.

Anyway good timing for finishing i can now come down to go to a funeral without having to think of this!

It's funny being on the other side of it and watching things unfold, I've been a townie 90% of the time and I've always found it difficult but being a goon is incredibly difficult because you need to watch every single thing you say!

If only Scotland hadn't saved Alba on Night 2...

Considering what happened in the first two days, it's amazing we even had a hope of winning

martin played a great game and nearly hoodwinked you all!

i suggest that ANY goon team that has me in it again must have 4 members cos they're already handicapped by having me there :(

Chris Benoit
See you are a glory hunter...oh and that was another game run by...? :)

Think that might be the only game where Bev survived to the end and she was good

BoJack Horseman

Best game i've been involved in so far. Thoroughly enjoyed that, thanks Yvonne.

Martin you played an absolute blinder there mate. Good game.

thoroughly enjoyed this game vonny...

despite being offed the first day i felt more involved than normal and had a good time :D

BoJack Horseman
How soon did you suss out Alba and the rest?

I don't think they had a clue.

Kitster didn't do herself any favours. CH was a known goodie so an obvious target. Then I pretty much outed myself.

Geoff Kilpatrick
How soon did you suss out Alba and the rest?

Kitster raised suspicion by her go at me after the BS vote. We also had a hunch on Alba on Day 2 and that's why we went for him then although he confirmed that after outing himself going for me. Harris was an educated guess (was quite proud of that one) and at that point, even with my lynch, which I knew would happen after Kitster went, I was confident as Martin was completely off the radar.

Martin picked Scotland as the Doc, although I was convinced it was you given your doctor discussions. As for Arnold, I only realised he was the assassin after the fact but he was doing us no harm anyway as Martin was so far off the radar.

Aye, once I'd realised that Alba knew I was good I didn't mind muddying the doctorial waters and trying to spread uncertainty amongst you guys. And it didn't really matter if the workers believed if I was the doc or not. No idea how Scotland chose Alba on the night you went for him. Inspired :D

I've been the doc once or twice and, for me, it's the worst role to have - so much responsibility and so little information to go on.

BoJack Horseman
Kitster raised suspicion by her go at me after the BS vote. We also had a hunch on Alba on Day 2 and that's why we went for him then although he confirmed that after outing himself going for me. Harris was an educated guess (was quite proud of that one) and at that point, even with my lynch, which I knew would happen after Kitster went, I was confident as Martin was completely off the radar.

Martin picked Scotland as the Doc, although I was convinced it was you given your doctor discussions. As for Arnold, I only realised he was the assassin after the fact but he was doing us no harm anyway as Martin was so far off the radar.

Why did you have a hunch on me?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Good question. I'd have to look back in the thread or the PM inbox to remember. Maybe Martin or Bev can help?

You did out yourself with the 'eejits' thing after Kitster's demise though.

jambopompey

i wouldn't mind running the next game, i will give it a few days to allow folk time to unwind, and allow me to gather the last few ideas i have had for the game

Best game i've been involved in so far. Thoroughly enjoyed that, thanks Yvonne.

Martin you played an absolute blinder there mate. Good game.

Cheers, I tried to keep it as entertaining as possible. My aim after Geoff went was to try and keep it going as long as I could. Just got lucky with Scotland's doc protections because any wrong guess and the game was up.

Think you played the best role I've seen in being a mason, you did everything you could particularly as you knew you'd get bumped off sooner than later.

thoroughly enjoyed this game vonny...

despite being offed the first day i felt more involved than normal and had a good time :D

I guess I learnt from the pro :laugh:

I think it came from the fact you were so helpful and had continually insisted that you didn't know why Kitster was being picked on. Then as soon as you backed up Kitster about her accusation on Geoff, it fell into place.

Harris was the one that passed me by though.

The one that surprised me was JT, I was convinced that he had a role because he was so involved. I thought up until Arnold went that he was the assassin.

BoJack Horseman
Cheers, I tried to keep it as entertaining as possible. My aim after Geoff went was to try and keep it going as long as I could. Just got lucky with Scotland's doc protections because any wrong guess and the game was up.

Think you played the best role I've seen in being a mason, you did everything you could particularly as you knew you'd get bumped off sooner than later.

I think it came from the fact you were so helpful and had continually insisted that you didn't know why Kitster was being picked on. Then as soon as you backed up Kitster about her accusation on Geoff, it fell into place.

Harris was the one that passed me by though.

The one that surprised me was JT, I was convinced that he had a role because he was so involved. I thought up until Arnold went that he was the assassin.

Why, thank you kind sir. I tried.

The funny thing is though, Kit having a go at Geoff was not planned at all. I didn't investigate him until I was on my own.

2 questions for scotland, who did you protect on night 1 and who did you protect the night you saved them from the goons?

Night 1, i left before you and malky became obvious targets., so i saved Boof i think.

And it was Albannach for night 2. I could see that he was figuring it all out so i made sure that he was here for a bit longer to lead us towards the win.

I really enjoyed this game guys.....

Now back to reality.

BoJack Horseman
Night 1, i left before you and malky became obvious targets., so i saved Boof i think.

And it was Albannach for night 2. I could see that he was figuring it all out so i made sure that he was here for a bit longer to lead us towards the win.

I really enjoyed this game guys.....

Now back to reality.

Thanks for the save. Don't think i'd have had nearly as much fun had I been lynched on Night 2.

Archived