Lets Get JBK In the Guiness Book Of Records Cmon!

Siphiwe Tshabalala

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dale8809

• Beats

• jamboboetjie

• Cabbie754

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think thi swill struggle to even get 5,600. This Thread will soon be overtaking Where is it ?. Play the game it has a chance of getting a record.

Not if you keep posting here!!

Och I've gone and done it now. doh! :1222:

I think thi swill struggle to even get 5,600. This Thread will soon be overtaking Where is it ?. Play the game it has a chance of getting a record.

We could start playing it on this thread and make the mods merge the threads. :biggrin:

Looks like im the 1st poster on here today!

Maby even the last............

Who knows???...................................

surely we should post something meaningful?

poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo

Where is it is more fun. This could have been fun but too many people lethargic about trams.

Predict what day this will be overtaken?

Or oin in Where is it

Hopefully it's back up to page 1 now..

Any thing decent on the telly tonight?

Ha, you must be having a laugh, there is never any thing on! TV is pish!

Morning All.

For those who care, Im feeling very hungover after going downtown in Glasgow after the game yesterday. :wacko:

Down to about 3 posters now.

Are we just going to let it die out now?

Time to say good bye record attempt.. Been fun while it lasted.. :mw_tease:

:sterb119:

Down to about 3 posters now.

Are we just going to let it die out now?

Time to say good bye record attempt.. Been fun while it lasted.. :mw_tease:

:sterb119:

No, no. New poster here. Keeping the dream alive.......

If I keep posting on this 'thread', soon hopefully I'll break the 0.20 posts per day barrier!

Maby you should just stay on that mate, you dont want to be sad like me and have 4.22 posts per day. :mwah:

Glad this is still going, I think we have spent more time talking about binning this thread than any other subject, lol..

The record continues..

Maby you should just stay on that mate, you dont want to be sad like me and have 4.22 posts per day. :mwah:

Glad this is still going, I think we have spent more time talking about binning this thread than any other subject, lol..

The record continues..

What fecking record?

The only record this thread has is Kickbacks #1 and that is about to be destroyed by a thread that managed 5,000 posts in a fraction of the time it has taken this one. I liked this thread for the first couple of weeks but it has been taken way too far.

As for the original attempt to break the all time thread record in the world this one has 502419 replies... http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaming-discussion/gaian-national-pokemon-league-updated-1-29-fifth-gen/t.29582237/

This is my last post in this thread. No-one respond please, and no-one bother posting again, thanks. :)

What fecking record?

The only record this thread has is Kickbacks #1 and that is about to be destroyed by a thread that managed 5,000 posts in a fraction of the time it has taken this one. I liked this thread for the first couple of weeks but it has been taken way too far.

As for the original attempt to break the all time thread record in the world this one has 502419 replies... http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaming-discussion/gaian-national-pokemon-league-updated-1-29-fifth-gen/t.29582237/

This is my last post in this thread. No-one respond please, and no-one bother posting again, thanks. :)

:zip:

Era Macaroons
What fecking record?

Jeez you give up too easy, cant believe I found this on page 3

sunyob-776212.jpg

the fast moving 'where is this' thread :plate: will be a flash in the pan , at least try to keep pace with it.

must try harder

theres loads o folk rootin for this thread to win

how come the thread titled "where is this"has almost 400 more posts than this one?

can we merge the threads and take posts to almost 11,000?