Zamora

penicuik jambo

penicuik jambo

Boaby Zamora going to Hull for 5m, 2 goals in 35 games las season for Fulham, cmon Phil Brown if you want a striker who doest score we have plenty you could have for a fraction of 5m!

loveofthegame

It's amazing some people question our valuation of Andy Driver when you see the money Premiership teams are prepared to pay for guys like Zamora, who with all due respect, has been very poor in the Premiership despite looking promising as a youngster in the Championship.

Zamora is a decent Championship striker at best. ?5M for him is laughable.

So True. Talk of Jason Scotland going to Wigan for 3.5m?? Only a few years ago he was released by Dundee Utd.

If Jason Scotland is worth 3.5m then Driver is worth atleast that!!

As a west ham fan, i've watched him more than most would chose to-he is absolutely gash.

ring-of-fire

Zamora is gash. Hull have also just bought Daryl Murphy from Sunderland for a couple mil and he has 0 goals in the past 3 seasons! Phil Brown you are an idiot...

Tynecastle Valhalla

i went to watch villa v fulham last year at villa park.

i can honestly say that zamora was the worst premiership player i have ever seen. he was unbelievably poor. not only was he lazy and did not run his touch was like an elephant and his shooting dire. i lost count of the amount of times he got a pass and gave it away.

whilst i appreciate you cant make judgement on one game alone he looked as bad as beniusis.

?5 mil is ridiculous. fulham should be delighted.

as a side note jimmy bullard was immense.

Archived